Teryx HQ banner

09 Teryx running (or not at all) bad!!!!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Buck Nasty 
#1 · (Edited)
Its been awhile since I lasted posted anything....machine has been running great until the other day! Ok so I load it up on the trailer to go use it to do a landscape job. Started up and seem to run fine but i did not go over 10mph. Once on the trailer took it by gas station and filled it up....unloaded it at jobsite and it started bogging down and trying to cut off....looked up under to check to see if something got hung up and o well the dam$ drive shaft seal was leaking!!!!!! Got to fix that too! So may questions are will a weak battery affect the FI and fuel pump? It has the original battery in it...Also I read somewhere that they may have a better housing for the rear drive shaft seal? Please supply whatever info you can give...having ACL surgery (2nd Time) in the next few days and I will need something to work on while I am out of work so I dont lose it..LOl BTW I have to pat the gas pedal for it to start?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.