Teryx HQ banner

Win a Set of MB 11 Wheels from Discount Tire

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  joes5091 
#1 · (Edited)

Discount Tire is a new option for ATV and UTV wheels and tires, though with over 900 locations across the United States, it is a familiar name for car owners.

The ATV.com Group of forum communities is giving out a set of Discount Tires' new MB 11 wheels to one of our members. If you want to take a new set of MB 11 wheels home, leave a comment below with a picture of your ATV or UTV and tell us why you need new wheels. Bonus points if you make us laugh. We'll pick a winner from one our participating forum communities on June 29.

MB 11 wheels are sharp looking, with an eye-catching "mesh styling," with the outer edge of each wheel featuring eight V-shaped alternating with eight D-shaped windows, with blacked-out scallops. MB 11 wheels are seven inches wide and are available in 12-inch and 14-inch diameters in a variety of bolt patterns to fit most popular ATVs and UTVs.

An added feature of the MB 11 wheels is a nylon scratch guard. Though it looks like a beadlock, it is actually designed to prevent trail debris from damaging the outer lip of the rim. As well, the scratch guards are paintable and replaceable.

ATV.com recently tested out a set of MB 11 wheels, along with Rage Storm tires. You can read the full product review here (link) or check out the review video here.

Click here to learn more about the MB 11 wheel.

See less See more
#4 ·
Discount Tires ROCKS! I'm a long time ATV guy, but have just recently entered the 4 seater realm...I want to take my young kids in the woods and get them bit by the ATV bug!

I bought a 2015 Teryx4 to start pounding on the rocks and mud, but the "pretty" factory LE wheels don't offer the bead protection I'd like to have the this heavy of a machine.

Let's be honest, those MB 11 wheels just look bad as_!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.