2008 Teryx Fuel Injection Conversion - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Home Media Gallery Register Garage FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Motorcycle Escrow Advertise

2008 Teryx Fuel Injection Conversion

This is a discussion on 2008 Teryx Fuel Injection Conversion within the Kawasaki Teryx Performance Discussions forums, part of the The Garage category; Ok, these carbs are killing me...anyone know if there is a fuel injection conversion out there for the Teryx?

Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum > The Garage > Kawasaki Teryx Performance Discussions > 2008 Teryx Fuel Injection Conversion

Kawasaki Teryx Performance Discussions Kawasaki Teryx performance discussions.
Engine mods, CDI boxes, exhausts, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
CommanderTalk.com

dieselpowered has disabled reputation
Default 2008 Teryx Fuel Injection Conversion

Ok, these carbs are killing me...anyone know if there is a fuel injection conversion out there for the Teryx?

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
dieselpowered is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2010, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

efajeep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
Ok, these carbs are killing me...anyone know if there is a fuel injection conversion out there for the Teryx?
I think Dragonfire had one but it was pretty expensive. The most common answer your gonna get is "sell it and get an FI model" Good luck either way but Im sure selling it and getting an FI model would be easier and cheaper in the long run
efajeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
CommanderTalk.com

LOL ya I have a few mods on my Teryx...so am thinking of the conversion. I talked to Rob Muzzy and they are going to have one

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Old 07-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL ya I have a few mods on my Teryx...so am thinking of the conversion. I talked to Rob Muzzy and they are going to have one
Well if Muzzy makes it Im surre it will be top notch
Old 07-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
CommanderTalk.com

I don't doubt it...I really am not sure what to do...we will see.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

Haha I just read all your mods in our sig. Yea no wonder you dont know what to do, real hard to get rid of a car with all that work done to it.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by efajeep View Post
Haha I just read all your mods in our sig. Yea no wonder you dont know what to do, real hard to get rid of a car with all that work done to it.
Yes a few things have been added by my incredible sponsors!

Old 07-27-2010, 12:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

SXSCustoms is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes a few things have been added by my incredible sponsors!
Just get a motor from a 09...
SXSCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Build Sponsor

rmuzzy is on a distinguished road

The loss you would take selling your 08 to buy an 09-11 would be much greater than the cost to convert to FI.
rmuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
CommanderTalk.com

Not to mention the replacement of the engine mods I have on my current motor.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement