Teryx HQ banner

Suzuki UTV

Tags
suzuki utv
6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  mouser58 
#1 ·
So what are your thoughts? Is Suzuki too late to the party to begin trying to get into the UTV market?

#2 ·
They can be late as long as they don't miss the boat like Honda did. I think that the consumer will be willing to buy but it is going to have to bad a nice machine. Look at their 450's and they are pretty nice. I venture to say when they do they will address the things Kawi didn't. I bet it will be fuel injected and have a gas gauge.

#4 ·
As a matter of fact they are possibly looking into the UTV market, however, all their engineers have been tied up with street bike designs. They are thinking if they can free up some engineers, then they can have them look into it. If anything, according to the article, it will be a sport UTV like the Rzr.

#5 ·
suzuki has had them for 3 years now. they had two proto types running threw the hills of maryland few years back. the problem there having is they don't have a assemby line that can handle them. they need to go down the car line. king quad line is to little and car line is to busy to do it. this is right from higher ups at american suzuki.

#8 ·
That is a good point Crowdog...if they can hit the market strong and have a competitive machine, potential customers will recognize that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.