We do not want to shove a ton of rules down your throat, however, we want to go over a few items to ensure everyone feels comfortable visiting the site. These rules will most likely not be different from other forums you visit, however, we want to make sure they are understood:
- There will be no excessive use of profanity.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This is a good way to get yourself banned.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. If you have a problem with another member(s) we suggest you take it off-line either by e mail, phone, or private messaging.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. We have an off-topic section that may be used for general items.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via private message. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive.
- Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x150. If your signature is larger than the allotted size given, you will be requested by a moderator to resize your image. Please also keep text signatures under five lines. Failing to append with a moderator will result in the removal of your signature.
- Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account. If you are interested in advertising on the site, please contact us.
- Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
- If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via private message or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person(s) who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a private message warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- You may have one username on the board at any one time. We reserve the right to merge or delete multiple accounts.
- And finally, most importantly, have fun and never hesitate to contact the staff with questions or concerns.
While we want to ensure each vendor has a fair opportunity to promote their products, we want to set a few guidelines to ensure fairness throughout. We would like to ask that all vendors show respect to other vendors and follow these simple guidelines:
- Vendors are free to repond to topics by members who request pricing or information. For example, a member request pricing on a specific exhaust, all vendors may respond to that topic with the price they sell that exhaust for.
- We ask that vendors refrain from posting their products or competing products within topics created by other official vendors. For example, if a vendor promotes a product they are selling, we do not want another vendor to jump in and promote the same product they are selling. If you wish to promote your product, please start a new topic.
- We ask that vendors refrain from criticizing another vendors product within the same topic. If a vendor has concerns over another vendors product, please create a new topic for that discussion. Any criticism posted should show the utmost respect to the releasing vendor.
- Several vendors have their own forums on the site, these are private forums to allow those vendors to communicate their products and/or promotions, we expect other vendors to recognize that and not post within those forums.
- Price negotiations should take place via e mail, private messages, phone, etc. not within the general forum population. This is to protect you the vendor.
- Last but definately not least, there should be no attacking of other TeryxHQ.com vendors or their products on the site. If you have a problem with another vendor(s), we suggest you take it off-line either by e mail, phone, or private messaging.