Teryx HQ banner

marine amp

4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  sleepy23 
#1 ·
can anyone suggest a marine grade amp to run just a sub? and if you could shed some light on exactly what i would need to be looking for... automotive audio is not something i mess with much.
Thanks

#2 ·
depnds on what you are looking for and their really isnt much difference between marine and car amps both will die the same way if you subject them to both same scenarios I use a car amp in my teryx and have no issues as of yet an know many guys who do the same just try to keep them from getting wet and it will survive as long as you can do that. I looked long and hard and talked to a friend who works for mtx their marine and car amps use same board just different shells. plus with marine they are more money

#5 ·
hows the Fusion MS-AM702?

its small and looks like it is about strong enough to run a small sub which is all i want.
I still need to get pods from you.
pm or email me a price on this particular amp or tell me why its no good. I did find a nice price online for it, so wanna see what you have.
thanks

#9 ·
with the hours i am at the office, its hard to make phone cals, much easier to do all by the net. I am off monday so i will try to call you and get something rolling. I will also reply to an email from you as i need to get the pods rolling ASAP. the amp, well i am still thinking about that one.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.