Teryx HQ banner

East side fnr gatherings!!!

13K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  PJs Performance 
#1 ·
Alright Guys Its coming on that time of year again, Friday Night Gatherings. PJs Performance is Going to be the Set Location! Located on Greenfield and Baseline, Next to Sportsmans Warehouse. We will do the second Friday of every month. there is a ton of parking, Bennetts Tavern right next door is offering up free "appetizers" for the events. Everyone tell me your thoughts on this and lets get this going! Let me know any questions

#2 ·
Sounds like a great time...I would love to be able to make that one, however, I am on the other side of the world ;)

#4 ·
We always have fun over here in the West Valley at the event...Always nice to meet people you see on the site!

#7 ·
Ahhh I wish I could, will do my best to make one though.

#10 ·
We want to thank everyone for Coming out, Includining Johnny from UTV Crap, Bob, Brian, and everyone else. You guys were good to get the word out for people to show up. THANKS. we had a good turn out for the first meet. We also want to Thank Fat Willys Sports bar (next door) for providing free appetizers and cheap drinks. We look forward to the next one and i was glad to meet most of you, There is deffinatly some nice rides out there.

#12 ·
We are Preparing our own Friday night get together at our shop on the 8th of May at 6:30 We will have a guest speaker, Free drink Coupons and free appetizers from FAT WILLYS Family Sports bar. Pjs Performance welcomes all manufactures and vendors to come and hang out and sell stuff if they want. We Really Dont care. We just want a good time for everyone involved. We are Dedicated to improving the sport, and getting the whole family involved, so come and hang out on Friday the 8th at Fat Willys. 1762 s Greenfield rd Call Or email with any questions.
602 476 1770
Jordan@pjsperformance.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.