Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum - View Single Post - 08 Teryx Owner MUST SEE
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 10:43 AM
poflo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUELATV View Post
Okay, so I am sure that everyone has heard of the issues with the 08 Plenums, they do come loose and cause major problems. FuelATV and Dasa have designed a simple fix to save you major $$$$ by not having to rebuild your motor. We are now offering a 15 minute fix to keep you on the trail and out of the shop.

These rings slide into the intake plenum and allow a better clamping surface so your plenum does not slide out of the intake boots

This is what they look like installed in the plenum before being installed back on the Teryx........Yes the plenum is upside down in the picture, it was just easier to get a good picture.

I will be selling the first (25) sets for $45.00 shipped. After that they will sell for $49.99 plus shipping. PM me for more details or you can send payment to [email protected] (make sure to note that it is for the 08 Teryx Plenum fix). We can also accept c/c payment by calling (619) 425-FUEL.
Good job;this also probably stops the pinch on the interior velocity stack

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome