Teryx HQ banner

PC'ed My Bed Delete Kit...

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  DougS 
#1 ·
Got mine back from the powder coater...I used 1/4" SS rivets to assemble it...hope to get my Teryx back from DASA so we can take some more pics...:p

:D

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Shipping, duties and thicker bed cost as much as the original bed price :( , which I thought was a good price for the product. :good:
The tshirt is for the bribe to get the sasquatch to pose for a picture in the a Sandjunkie Heavy Duty bed. But first I have to get it powder coated, assembled and quit drinking all my sasquatch bait (Kokanee Beer). :laugh:
Edit: Now if I had my entire Teryx dipped in K2 Concepts ladies poses/camo stuff, maybe it would be easier to get the sasquatch to pose. Don't think its in the budget this year though.

#8 ·
ouch, shipping to canada. i bet you do take it in the butt on anything you buy.

i vote instead of sasquatch and dipped camo lady figures, we just check to see how many hot ladies the heavy duty bed will hold......

#9 ·
Paying someone way too much money to fill out two pages for duty forms sucks.:( One which I had to fillout myself anyways.
Most of the time they let me fill out the form myself and just pay the sales tax. Most of the good UTV parts are made in the USA.

The wife gets mad when I fill the Teryx full of other hot ladies. Maybe the other Canadian who bought the other HD kit can accommodate your request.
Don't want to piss the wife/accountant off. She let me buy a BBK motor and a bunch of other Teryx goodies this year. Still not done so I need to be in her good graces as I need seats, cage, harness, exhaust, stereo.........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.