Teryx HQ banner

you tube video of my Teryx snow plow machine!

7K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Pa Pa Dragger 
#1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q3LgJLSj9M"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

#3 ·
There is nothing light weight about that plow. there is a 3/16" cage that goes all the way around the inside edge of that plow blade, plus many cross members.Very heavy duty. I have had many atv plows by alot of the big name manufacturers and they are light weight, 1 single rolled sheet of steel with no support. I am a pretty strong guy and I struggle to lift this plow blade off the ground to mount it. If you hit something to bend this blade, I hope you have your seat belt on!

#7 ·
Oh, you said "blade" in your post. You mean the a frame mount. No it is also 3/16" square tubing with grade 8 mounting hardware. Unisteer just came out with their hydraulic plow and as far as I am concerned with what I have seen, is a knock off of this Blackline plow. Believe me it is well engineered and built. When I was blading the gravel with it, there was an un-seen piece of poured concrete in the middle of the drive that I hit with the right edge at about 5 mph and almost stopped me in my tracks, didn't phased it.

#14 ·
Thanks guy's for the comments, I don't know what it weighs but to mount it, slide it into the reciever, install pin and connect 3 elecrtrcal connections and you are ready to go. I will get a better video of just the plow operation and post it some time soon. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.