Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum - View Single Post - Trip to glamis ca from ny
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2011, 10:45 AM
eez

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So just talked to vinny and i'm tryin to put this trip together, i would be a total newb to dune riding so i'm countin on some peeps out there to take me under there wing. Been dreamin of hittin up glamis since i first seen coverage on it in dirt wheels nearly 20 yrs ago. I been a woods rider all my life so this def gonna be alot different but really i wanna go out for the overall experience as much or more so than the riding. Look at my sig and tell me anything else i need for the dunes, i guess i prolly have to get a whip, some paddles, more lights. Hopefully i can get some time off work but if not this time at least now i know there's a group from my coast that makes the trip out.

09 monster, msd & muzzy std, dalton clutch kit and od plate (not installed yet), viper 4500 with synthetic rope, homemade alum. roof, homemade uhmw skids, homemade catch can, uni slip-on filter with billet adapter, 26.5 pitbull rockers on stock sport rims, hid's from sxs customs, oddyssey 925 with sandjunkies mount, motels full windshield, induced fab doors, 62 mph top speed on speedo

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome