Teryx HQ banner

Keeps popping fuses!!

8K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  mud reaper 
#1 ·
Hey guys i've been having problems with the main fuse popping. Before it would run for a while and the just turn off. So I would switch the fuse and go again.(i know its not right)now its got to the point where even if its off I go to put a new fuse in it just pops. I need some help 30 fuses and still no luck. Its a 2009 Fi teryx (monster edition) if that madders.

Thanks Guys

#10 ·
Hey did yall ever figure out what the problem was with the main fuse blowing. Went to a fourwheeling event this past weekend and main fuse is now popping. Before it blew I had sprayed off the radiator since it was overheating and went out on the trail and it lost all power. Only things I have done are installed an Odyssey 1200 battery, a winch, and stereo. Any help appreciated.

#11 ·
Welp in case anybody has this type of problem, mine turned out being wet electrical plugs. Cleaned and greased the fan and headlights and it fired right up so I went ahead and dielectric greased every single electrical plug. Hope this helps someone one day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.