Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum - View Single Post - Hello from Dubai
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2013, 02:56 AM
uaqsports

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

you should keep it lighter and you seem to put too much acc. on it which make it heavier,
my advice:
remove all heavy stuff and keep you oem filter with the MSD and evo muffler (muzzy better) try to get better tires and lighter bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcnguy View Post
Well I did buy the machine, and finally after much neglect it is up to standard. Fuel pump was gone, had to change shift diff cable, park brake cable switch out of adjustment, badly weathered body, so I got it repainted and put AMR graphics kit, got the bars blasted and powder coated, upgrades to big gun EVO muffler with silencer, Airaid box, have an MSD on the way, wheel spacer, EPI belt and sand clutch, Xenon lights, KC lights, upgraded the old rad fan to a performance one, highly recommended mod, winch kit, voltmeter, new steering wheel, carry a fire extinguisher I see dead chassis completely burnt in the desert here in Dubai. Valve adjustment and sand clutch next job.
So far its a good machine, low power compared to the newer units out there but I cant go fast anyway over dunes. I have done all of it myself in the front yard of the villa, actually I really enjoyed working on it. These things are quite easy to work on.
I cant find those plastic rivets anywhere, not the stock ones, there are alot of other types plus the fender screws and rings any one know where to buy them? A few were lost. I'll post a pic soon.

09 Teryx, Muzzy Dual Exhaust, MSD, UNI Filter and Dalton Clutch Kit.
14" ITP SS112 Wide Offset Wheels with 26" Terra Cross Tires.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome