Teryx HQ banner

Looking For Feedback

6K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  kally 
#1 ·
It has come to my attention that this site is not easy to read or navigate. I am looking for honest feedback from everyone as I want this site perfect when we release the Teryx for the article.

What do you like about the site, what do you not like about the site? Do you find the site hard to read, do you think that navigating the site is difficult. Bottom line, what would you change.

Please be honest, you are not going to hurt my feelings if you criticize something about the site, you will get banned, but my feelings will not be hurt ;) Kidding of course.

I cannot improve the site unless I know what needs to be improved upon, so speak up :good:

Thanks everyone!

#4 ·
Ok I will see if I can make things a little better for everyone.

What about colors? Is this color scheme ok for everyone?

#6 ·
Thanks travdude, yes I am talking with a few potential designers that I will be hiring to re-do the design. Appears a lot of members like the fluid design (full screen) versus the fixed design you see currently.

As far as smilies, I am weird about those as a lot of times they mess with the formatting of posts and make things really difficult to read or really sloppy. I will see what I can do though.

#12 ·
Appears a lot of members like the fluid design (full screen) versus the fixed design you see currently.
Is it possible to keep the fixed design. I don't care much for the designs that strech across my screen.

#7 ·
I like this site and now that I've been one here for a few months I've got my pattern of how I look at it. New post button every time when I first log in....witch seems to be every morning now. Then if I'm looking for something in paticular I just do a search. I think the front page is a little busy for me, but overall I like the site and it's easy to find tech tips and suggestions from member.

Good Job!

-BAJAXPIMPN

#11 ·
#13 ·
Anything is possible, however, I guess I am going to wait and see what the designer comes up with. Maybe I can see about having a fluid and a fixed version of the design so that people can choose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.