F/I Auto tune is here and INSTOCK - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Dasa Racing DASA Racing
www.dasaracing.com
951-681-1131

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

F/I Auto tune is here and INSTOCK

Well here it is ..... the fuel programmer you have all been waiting for. This is the PC5 for the Teryx. Dasa Racing now has these power commander fi controllers instock and ready to ship ......
The Dynojet Power Commander V plugs inline with your bike's stock fuel injection system. It uses OEM (original equipment manufacturer) style connectors making installation easy and quick. The Power Commander USB allows a full range of fuel adjustment, as much as +/- 100% over stock. Adjustments can be made either with a Windows based computer or by using the face plate mounted button adjusters. No permanent changes are made to the bike's system. Once the unit is removed the bike reverts to its stock settings ..... OR ...... purchase the Auto Tune kit and let it do all the work for you. The auto tune kit sends information to the Power Commander V and automatically corrects a/f while you ride. Each map that we offer has preset Air/Fuel ratio values included that we find to be the best overall settings. This lets you simply plug in and ride.

Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
Reduced size from PCIII (less than half of the size of PCIII)
USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming like on PCIII)
2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 06:44 PM

This won't give you any change in power for a stock unit...correct???? And we still have to wait for the override for the speed limiter???? How long until we can get a way from the speed limiter????

And would you reccomend getting this for a stock machine? What would be the benefits?

Thanks-

Shane
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 07:50 PM

I believe that HUNTER WORKS (if I remeber right) has something that makes the speed limiter think the machine is going slower than it is and it allows it to get up to about 63 mph. Talk to Todd at HUNTER WORKS

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 10:41 PM

now I want to see the exhaust!!!!! and a price!!! forget the other stuff!!!!

08' red rex with too many upgrades.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 11:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzin Eddie View Post
This won't give you any change in power for a stock unit...correct????
Correct ... this will tune your teryx once you add a pipe or intake or cams or 840 kit or ALL OF THE ABOVE. This controoler can be used for any and all combos. So if you buy a pipe now...... it can tune the a/f. The add some cams and an intake and this same controller will correct the a/f

Quote:
We still have to wait for the override for the speed limiter???? How long until we can get a way from the speed limiter????
Well hunter works and others have SOMEWHAT of a fix. There will be a true fix that will
1. eliminate speed limiter
2. eliminate rev limiter or extend rev limiter
3. eliminate timming being taken out of the car under 10 mph

This fix will piggy back with the PC5 or PC3

Quote:
And would you reccomend getting this for a stock machine?
YES ..... if you plan on adding a pipe or intake or any engine mods this will be the fuel controller to have.

Quote:
What would be the benefits on a stock machine?
NONE .... it will not do anything to add hp on a stock machine.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 02:21 AM

SO lets say I have a power commander on my '06 Raptor 700 (atv), now I get the the power commander for my '09 'rex & the auto tune. Plug the auto tune into the 'rex & it does what it needs to do. Can I unplug it (will it keep the "correct" settings) & put it on the raptor to make it do what it needs to do? Basically saving the settings for the 'rex?

Does this make sense what I am asking?

2009 Teryx Sport,SDR Bed delete Cage & Full Doors , LTi +5 Long Travel,T/S Aggressor Seats (Heated & Lumbar), Vision X Dome's, ITP SS212 tires W/ Baja Cross, MSD, Muzzy's Exh., DASA airfilter & Impeller, VFJ III Clutch, K2 Siphon Break, 4500 Viperwinch, ViAir 280c on board air, Livewire LED Whip (x2), Rugged Radio Intercom with Car-2-Car, K2 Customs carbon fiber headlite buckets, Sirius !!, Speed Ind. Wheel W/ Joe's Racing Q/D, One11 Ink Roof Wrap, Garmin Oregon 450 gps
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 06:18 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

No, that won't work unless they both are PC V.

Last edited by Hunterworks; 04-30-2009 at 08:21 PM.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiDesertTeryx View Post
SO lets say I have a power commander on my '06 Raptor 700 (atv), now I get the the power commander for my '09 'rex & the auto tune. Plug the auto tune into the 'rex & it does what it needs to do. Can I unplug it (will it keep the "correct" settings) & put it on the raptor to make it do what it needs to do? Basically saving the settings for the 'rex?

Does this make sense what I am asking?
Each Power Commander has its own plugs to adapt to the bike you are installing it on.....So most likely it would not fit both bikes. The Auto-tune kit can be used on multiple bikes as long as they are running the PCV, which is not yet availabe for all bikes.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
SO lets say I have a power commander on my '06 Raptor 700 (atv)
Do you have a PC3 or a PC5 on the raptor? ......

Quote:
now I get the the power commander for my '09 'rex & the auto tune. Plug the auto tune into the 'rex & it does what it needs to do. Can I unplug it (will it keep the "correct" settings) & put it on the raptor to make it do what it needs to do? Basically saving the settings for the 'rex?
YES ..... you can as long as they are both PC5's. The auto tune will work on any PC5. The auto tune DOES NOT NEED TO STAY WITH THE CAR or BIKE. Once you make the map you can save it and store it in the PC5. Then use the auto tune on a buddys bike ..... NO PROBLEM. We may actuall have a program where we will rent the auto tunes out for say $50.00 or send our customers the auto tune to use FREE with purchases from us.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterworks View Post
No, that won't work.
AGAIN .... YOU ARE WRONG. YEs it will work as long as both units have a PC5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement