05-15-2008 until 06-15-2020
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Peoria, AZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
General Site Guidelines
We do not want to shove a ton of rules down your throat, however, we want to go over a few items to ensure everyone feels comfortable visiting the site. These rules will most likely not be different from other forums you visit, however, we want to make sure they are understood:
- There will be no excessive use of profanity.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This is a good way to get yourself banned.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. If you have a problem with another member(s) we suggest you take it off-line either by e mail, phone, or private messaging.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible. We have an off-topic section that may be used for general items.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via private message. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive.
- Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x150. If your signature is larger than the allotted size given, you will be requested by a moderator to resize your image. Please also keep text signatures under five lines. Failing to append with a moderator will result in the removal of your signature.
- Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account. If you are interested in advertising on the site, please contact us.
- Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
- If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via private message or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person(s) who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a private message warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- You may have one username on the board at any one time. We reserve the right to merge or delete multiple accounts.
- And finally, most importantly, have fun and never hesitate to contact the staff with questions or concerns.
All the best!
AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com
I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!
2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics