Teryx HQ banner

Discussion Topic For Trail Tech Vapor Computer

12K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  NastyCracker 
#1 ·
Trail Tech has been kind enough to supply us with a Vapor computer and billet dash mount for use on our Teryx build. We are very excited to be working with them and are anxious to get the computer installed on the machine.

You can check out the Trail Tech website at:

Trail Tech Home

Installation will be featured on the TeryxHQ Teryx build page while discussions will take place in this thread. If you have questions, comments, etc. please feel free to post them in this thread

#2 ·
This is great I just ordered mine today and it should be here Monday. I look forward to the install and how the tach lead works out.

#3 ·
Ya things are steadily rolling in so hopefully next week I will be busy writing install pages with pics and directions.

#5 ·
I have some pics of the unit, however, the installation will take place next week. Once it is installed, I will have an entire writeup with pics.

Next week will be busy and almost 75% of all the goodies are going on :) Looks like I am going to be doing a lot of web work next week.

#7 ·
Sure, here you are!

#9 ·
I will have more next week when I do the installation :)

#11 ·
My Teryx is in the shop right now so I do not have immediate access to it. As soon as I can get to it, I will take some pictures, unless someone beats me to it.

#12 ·
My Teryx is in the shop right now so I do not have immediate access to it. As soon as I can get to it, I will take some pictures, unless someone beats me to it.
THANKS!
:D

I had a vapor from one of the bikes I sold and I kept the head unit the guy wanted a stock speedo.

So I just bought the couple of part I was missing from TrailTech

(SpeedSensor)

#14 ·
Sorry my friend, should have it back on Friday, so I will get some for you then :)

#16 ·
Hey Guys!

What do you think of installing the Vector instead of the Vapor...Looks like from what I have heard that the Vapor's Tach is well... not really needed, and the Vector has everything else and can be fitted with a remote if the need arrises.

Vector: ATV/Motorcycle Speedometer at Trail Tech Home

Let me know what you think?? Is the Tach really accurate and needed? And Cant we put a tack in off the CDI in the future. It seems that the Vapor has all the other functions...

Thanks

#17 ·
Where to buy?

Is there anywhere to buy other than trail tech. I've poked around a bit and haven't found anyone. Let me know. PM me.

Thanks

#18 ·
Speedo/Fuel Gauge

Does anyone out there make one yet with a fuel gauge built in also or this just asking too much. Wanted to buy speedo but don't know who to go with and need fuel gauge, or maybe the new 09 Teryx will be able to switch into it. This is probably asking way too much of Kawisaki to make the upgrades fit on the old 08!!!:mad:

#19 ·
back lit?

I cant find it anywhere that the vapor is back lit for night use. Is the unit back lit?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.