Teryx HQ banner

Lowrance 540C Dash Mount

6K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Turtle 
#1 ·
With help from FST Motorsports, we have come up with a mounting solution for your Lowrance 540C GPS owners. It replaces your cup holders and looks absolutely great. In addition to holding the GPS, it also has a place to hold switches as well as a gauge. It is drying right now, but once it is installed I will get you all pictures!

#3 ·
Ya it turned out really nice and sits in a perfect location for both the driver and passenger.

#5 ·
Come on slacker lets see some dang pics already. Sounds like a trick set up can't wait to see it.

#8 ·
LOL sorry guys, as soon as I get approval to release the pictures, you will all be the first to see :good:

#10 ·
LOL I am speaking of the approval from UTV Off-Road Magazine ;)

#11 ·
OK, your off the hook this time, so I won't call you a slacker. Did you ever decide if you'd want my daughter's help with the advertising proposals? Even if you were to write something up, she might be able to help by proof reading for punctuation, etc. I realize this has nothing to do with the subject of your thread, but thought I'd throw it out for you to consider.

Meanwhile, I too would like to see pics & was wondering if it will fit in the empty space on my base model, or if I'd need the base for cupholders that come with the LE. Also, does the 540C provide topographic info in real time as well as track your position on the landscape? That would be real handy for hunting situations.

#13 ·
Off the hook my tailpipe. You can't come in here bragging and then not show the goods. We don't want to see the complete ride just the gps mount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.