Teryx HQ banner

Roll up windshield

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Turtle 
#1 ·
Ok everyone I am needing your help. After the second time this summer of getting soaked I want a windshield. I don't want a full or half windshield I want the type that rolls up. I only want to use it in raining weather. Does anybody know where I can buy one of these. I see them for the rhino and mule but haven't found one yet for the Teryx. Thanks for the help in advance. ;)

#2 ·
Ahhh darnit, let me try to find it again...if I remember correctly it is made by Classic Accessories.

Classic Accessories - Powersport

Measure your cage and give them a call...for some reason, I seem to remember that the Arctic Cat is the one that will fit.

A friend of mine has one of these and loves it.

#3 ·
I have one of those that we plan to use for a rear window in cold, windy or dusty conditions. My son bought it at Fleet Farm in Green Bay. You probably don't have Fleet Farm stores there, but that type of store (Tractor Supply?) may have them. When my wife gets home this evening I'll look for the name brand on it (it's in the van which she took to work).

#5 ·
Thanks guys need to order this before Labor Day. Yes water in the beer is not good if I wanted that I would drink coors light lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.