Teryx HQ banner

New Teryx Snow Plow and Pics

10K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Teryx4x4red 
#1 ·
I just got the site updated with the new pictures of the Teryx snow plow.

click the link below

Teryx Snow Plow

#3 ·
Yes it does.

Beware that if you have a winch that does not have a mechanical brake in it then this plow or any winch operated plow will pull the cable back out slowly. This is another reason we recommend the new RT series Warn winches, the brake is included and optional on Ramsey and non-existent on the lower priced chinese winches.

#5 ·
Hey guys just picked my new teryx up today and got an eagle plow mounted on it as well. Works awesome had a blast doing the driveway and my buddies. Only this is I was having a bit of trouble trying to get the blade angled horizontally to push the snow to the side. it was dark out so that didnt help but it seemed like I could not retract the pin locking the blade in its slotted angle positions. Does anyone know if there is a bolt that locks it other then the pin i'll figure it out when its light out but if anyone knows that would be great help. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.