Teryx HQ banner

A few Pics

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  autosync 
#1 ·
I thought I would throw up a few pics from the Rooster's Mudjam in Delhi, La. held two weekends ago. This place was great if you like plenty of water and mud.

I have a few more, including pictures of the elk, on my website at Jozle.com 2008 Rooster's MudJam.

It took an hour to clean this thing to where I was happy with it.

Now, if only my Nightowl HIDs would show up!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Great pictures...I see the shocker showed up as well ;)

Quite a bit different than the riding we have here in Arizona!

#3 ·
It's definitely different. I used to ride a 300EX (when I was 20 or so) at a local place called LA Dunes. It's an old gravel pit with some great riding. Plenty of levees to jump, a sandy creek to ride, and plenty of dunes to play on. I'll have the teryx out there playing later on. I'm really wanting to put a big lift on it but think someday I may want to swap out tires to ride in the sand at the dunes. I look at many of the pictures on here and drool 'cause I have that background of riding the dunes.

One of the pictures show us in the 50acre pond and a few of the pictures have one of the 20+ elk on the 1600acres.

#5 ·
There was only two other Teryxs out here that I saw. I may have missed some but don't think so. There were tons of Rhinos that usually balled up watching the deep holes. I would go around them and through it...

There was at least a hundred Rzrs there of every color and size!!! I'm not big Polaris, nor Rzr fan, but they sound awesome with dual DMC exhausts on them. They would go through just about anything and I would have to follow just to make sure I could.:)

One of the other Teryxs was bone stock and somehow found its way in a creek then on a chain behind a Brute Force. The mechanics on site had it back running an hour later!!

I must say that I love this Teryx. I love pretty much everything about it. I've always been a Honda guy so it was difficult for me to go with the Kawa... Now that I have, I'm happy.

The only thing I've noticed, even before the big tires, is that the rear drive shaft is noisy. Is it like this on all of them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.