Customer Service - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Kawasaki Teryx.
Maintenance, cleaning, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Customer Service

I ordered some seats, harnesses and cross bar for the hanesses at the SSSS which was September 20th. I told him that I was planning on going to Glamis the 19th and 20th of October and he told me that would be no problem getting them in. On October 1st, I was surprised I received a phone call telling me that my stuff was done. I called up to find out a good time to get them picked up and I was told that my seats and harnesses were done but not the cross bar. He told me it would be another week. I call back in a week and I get another story. I make my first trip to Glamis without the seats that I've already paid for. Even though he told me they would be done by this weekend. In the meantine, I've been having to call 4 times a day and I hardly ever talk to anything but an answering machine. Finally, this last Monday I called them up and was told that it would be done by this Friday. I told him that it needed to be done because I was going out again on Halloween. He promised me they would be done. I called him this afternoon asking what time he opened so I could be there to get my stuff and he tells me something about not getting my bar until Monday. Jesus H Christ. I'm sick of this crap. I hear these stories about deadlines never being met or something isn't right. I'm going to call him tomorrow and if my harness bar isn't in I'm asking for my money back. Hell, I could have made one by now. Just because he kept giving me the run around and giving me false deadlines/hopes he is going to lose out on $1300 worth of seats and harnesses. He could have easily just told me that it would take several months to get this bar in and I would have been fine with it.

Sorry for the long rant. I'm just really pissed off tonight.

Andy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 09:10 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Did I miss it, what company?

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

Red Art in Riverside.

Andy

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 09:42 PM

Mezzanine, I didn't catch what type of seats you ordered, but if you call a guy named Bob over at PDS fabrication he can get you twisted stitch or prp seats really quick. I had my new Twisted stitch TS wing seats in a little more than a week. Check out the pics under this forum (TERYX with accessories). By the way if you still need a crossbar I have one that fits the stock Teryx cage and it is made to fit the aftermarket seats. You can see a picture of it under 2X's vender space on Teryxhq. The thread is listed as crossbar harness in stock. If you are interested I'll take 125.00 plus you pay shipping.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 09:47 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Here is another option, contact either Twisted Stitch or SDR Motorsports, explained what has happened and let them know you are a TeryxHQ.com member. Souds to me like someone is dicking around.

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 10:00 PM

Diesel is right, there are other options out there. I don't agree however with calling SDR since I went through with them what you are going through with Red Art. Too many promises and not any follow through. Sorry diesel just my .02 worth.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 10:23 PM Thread Starter

My girlfriend and I really like the seats. I hope I can figure something out with just the bar. I sent you a PM gwteryx.

Andy
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2008, 10:54 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Don't be sorry, just be honest

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 05:34 AM

UTVCrap has the crossbars for the factory cage in stock, mine is GREAT and works perfect. Nick got it to me in 3 days all the way to NC.

If he does not have it in stock, he will tell you the truth. Powdercoat on the UTVCrap crossbar is better than the factory, the thing is SWEET. I have PRP Seats.

2011 Teryx Sport
2011 50" STD RZR LE
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 08:46 AM

Red Art isn't that Beard??? UTV Crap and I believe 2X Motorsports has them too...I gotta give some props to a local seat company BS Sand makes some great seats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement