UTV Off-Road Magazine Photo Shoot - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Kawasaki Teryx.
Maintenance, cleaning, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

UTV Off-Road Magazine Photo Shoot

So we had the photo shoot for our prject Teryx yesterday, it went pretty well. Had some issues with overheating and a rear tire refused to hold air, but overall, it went alright. The other Teryx owned by Brian looked really nice, he did a nice job on it, so congrats Brian on your car!

We would like to take a moment to thank every one of our sponsors for their assistance in making this car a reality.

A huge thank you to the following companies!
  • 2X Motorsports
  • aFe
  • Affordable Powder Coating
  • Airtite Art
  • AXIA Alloys
  • Black Rhino Performance
  • Dalton Industries
  • Double Trouble Hook
  • Dynatek
  • Factory UTV
  • Four Stroke Tech
  • FST Motorsports
  • Goodyear Tire
  • Grant Products
  • Hiper Technology
  • Maier Manufactuing
  • Muzzys Performance
  • NightOWL HIDs
  • PWR Performance
  • Safeglo Whips
  • SDR Motorsports
  • SSV Works
  • TMW Off-Road
  • Trail Tech
  • Twisted Stitch
  • Unisteer Performance
  • Unleashed UTV
  • Weller Racing
  • X-Tream Clean
We will be sure to provide pictures as soon as we receive notification that it is acceptable to.

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 07:43 PM
Build Sponsor

Pics

Are you going to post up some pics???

Unleashed UTV
5838 N. 19th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85015
www.unleashedutv.com
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-23-2008, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

I am waiting for approval to do that...not just yet.

I did leave you a message, so if you could shoot me a call when you get the chance, that would be great!

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 03:18 PM

Nice! can't wait to see the two finished machines!!!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-24-2008, 11:05 PM

are you talking brian B. ?? if so his ride did look pretty nice...overheating??? is it the 840 kit or what?? where did you shoot it?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-25-2008, 12:36 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Yes Brian B, no it is not the 840 kit at all, it is a problem with the radiator and the fan not kicking on. Thinking it could be electrical, however, we are looking into it, possible air trapped in the radiator, we will see.

No the 840 ran awesome...all the power in the world!

The shoot was done at a riding area here in Arizona called Mile Marker 11.5...well I suppose it is probably called something different, however, we have always referred to it as 11.5.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement