Dunertunes.com - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Kawasaki Teryx.
Maintenance, cleaning, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 08:25 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Dunertunes.com

Has anybody bought anything from this web site?
I'm looking into buying a teryx marine package that they offer and I was wondering if anybody bought one of these packages from them?
Thanks for your time.
One more thing, does anybody have their phone number to order from them? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Anybody??????????????????????????????
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 08:47 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Sorry my friend, never heard of them, cannot even say whether or not I have seen any of their equipment in person.

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 06:57 PM

looks like those systems on ebay.

2008 Teryx

Something to Tinker with

PM me if you are looking for a Service Manual.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 10:41 PM

I saw they are located in Peoria, AZ by me, and back in October tried to contact them via email and never received a reply. I could not find a phone number for them.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 11:14 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryvision View Post
I saw they are located in Peoria, AZ by me, and back in October tried to contact them via email and never received a reply. I could not find a phone number for them.
How did you find they are from Peoria? I tried going through their site to see where they are from and nothing seems to indicate anything. I wonder if they are a spin-off of one of the companies here locally that went under?

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 01:19 AM Thread Starter

I sent him a e-mail and he replied in 30 minute, his name is Sam and he is located in Sun City, Az. His number is 602-690-0479. I haven't talked to him yet but i don't know.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-27-2009, 09:38 AM

Dunertunes has a EBAY account listing his location in Peoria, AZ. Do a search for Teryx speakers.
That is great that he emailed you back with his contact information! He does have some cool stuff
Let use know how it goes.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 08:28 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Interesting, at the very least I may see about hooking up with him and taking a look at his products!

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-28-2009, 10:40 PM

2 things make the most impact in audio. Speaker location and quality of product.
Kick Panel speakers offer better sound quality and don't limit you to a stock cage. If overhead speakers were best your car companies would put them there... They spend millions (maybe why they need the bailout on speaker research...

Why use Speaker Pods?
why-ssv

Also, our base 2spkr system complete with quality components and a 2 year warranty is only $379 for forum members.

Trevor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement