Teryx HQ banner

muzzy

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Hunterworks 
#1 ·
i was just wonderin if anyone has tried the slip-on muffler from muzzy and if so how does it perform. thanks

#3 ·
I am going to have to go with the idea that it simply improves sound and looks of the exhaust. I do not have anything to back that up with, however, as Todd mentioned the power is made in the pipes. You may see a very slight gain, but I am thinking it will mostly be sound and asthetics.

#5 ·
That is a good point as well that he makes, weight should be quite a bit less than the factory can.

#7 ·
I think they would put something out that does not perform as well as their complete system, does give a gain of some sort, looks good and sounds good.

If taking only the tip out gives you 1 to 3 HP then the slip on can do at least that and maybe slightly more.

I'm sure they are just trying to sell something at a different price point that does give some sort of gain.

I for one just would not buy it if performance was the main reason, I would get the whole system.

If looks and sound were it then it would be a great choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.