Teryx HQ banner

Sleepy's Ride

6K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  SXSCustoms 
#1 ·
Thought I would finally post up some pics of my ride. I am about 95% complete with this phase of modifications. I still have a few finishing touches to do and a few 09 conversion parts to add.
Highlights are:
full Maier body kit in Silver and carbon fiber
Custom Dash kit in matching Maier CF pattern
Stereo Install
Carbon fiber Headlight bezels
Clear LED Taillights
Modified RZR nets
Custom RZR Tee handle

See less See more
#5 ·
thanks.

i designed an assembly that tied into the existing frame. it fit in there better than i could have expected.

i still have a few things to do to finish this phase and then i am gonna try to ride some before i yank the clutch out and rework it during the next phase of modifications.

#6 ·
Looks great, nice attention to detail. Do u have any pics from a front view. i just got the maier orange plastic with the fender flares, the fronts look a little big, I was wondering how the look from the front, do u like the looks of the flares??

#8 ·

i like the looks of the flares. i really like the rears, not so much on the fronts.

the sub in the middle i actually cheated on. i still need to make an enclosure for it cuz i couldnt find an open air that i liked. its got pretty good bass, but you really ave to crank the radio to get it louder than the muzzy.

i dont seem to have any pics of the tee handle uploaded. but pretty much it cant be done like i did mine without pulling the entire dash off, hood, and the upper firewall plate.

#12 ·
Looks good, I like how you did the dash! Can you get some close up pictures of it all, gauges look cool how you mounted them beside the column, do they get in the way or okay sticking out like that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.