1st Class Service from SDR Motorsports. Thanks Tim. - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Kawasaki Teryx.
Maintenance, cleaning, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 10:02 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Talking 1st Class Service from SDR Motorsports. Thanks Tim.

I will start out by saying I am not affiliated with SDR Motorsports, I do not know any of the staff personally, nor am I looking for any freebies or kickbacks. I am simply a "customer" of SDR Motorsports and I am extremely apreciative of their outstanding customer service and craftsmanship.

Approximately 1 month ago, I called SDR and spoke with Tim about some mods I wanted to do to my 09 Teryx. I was basically "window shopping" between a few different shops. Within the first few minutes of my converstation with Tim on the phone, I realized that his customers are not "just customers". He treated me like I was a family friend although I had never met the guy. He was extremely helpful and very patient. Instead of trying to sell me the most expensive parts/components he has to offer, he directed me towards what was best for my rig for the type of terrain and driving I do. (he saved quite a bit of money by directing me down the right path) A few weeks later when I was ready to commit, I called SDR again and placed the order. Although Tim is a busy guy, he spent over 45 minutes with me on the phone answering all my questions and covering all the basics of my build. From the specific seat belt size for my 5 year old son, and the custom color scheme of the seats, to the color and structure of the cage. There were no details too big or too small for Tim to cover. He made it very aparent that he would take as much time as needed to help me with my rig, and he made me feel that my Teryx was just as important to him as it was to me.

I drove approx 500 miles to his shop in Riverside Ca. a little over 1 week ago to pick up all the parts (cage, doors, seats, seat bases, seat covers, seat belts, front bumper, wheel spacers, etc...). I'm too cheap to pay shipping, but more so, I wanted to see his shop and all the "tricked out" side x sides he had on dsiplay. As soon as I walked in the door to the front office, Tim and Stephanie made me feel like I was family (SDR family). Tim gave me a tour of the shop, showed me the areas where his guys do their fab work, and showed me all the killer Teryx's and Rhinos he had on display out back. I'm new to the side x side world so I had about a million questions for Tim. Although he was busy getting ready for the Extreme Motorsports show that upcoming weekend, he spent plenty of time with me and answered any questions I had. He told me to call him at any time if I had any questions or concerns about my rig. Again, he made it very apartent that answering all my questions and making sure I was completely satisfied was his first priority. Even the guys in the shop were extremely cool and very helpful although they were also right in the middle of working hard on other projects. I would also like to point out that their craftsmanship is outstanding. From the welds on the cage, bumper, and doors, to the flow of the design of each of their parts. Tim and his crew do an awesome job. All in all, SDR Motorsports really does provide 1st Class Service. I will definately be purchasing more parts/components from Tim and his staff in the future. If you are thinking about doing some mods to your rig, it would definately be worth your time to give Tim a call. When he says on his web site to stop by the shop and say "hi", he really means it.

I am extremely picky and extremely critical when it comes to customer service. I can honestly say that Tim, Stephanie, and all the SDR Motorsports staff far exceeded my expectations.

THANK YOU SDR MOTORSPORTS.

Brian Morse.

Last edited by bluerex; 05-25-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 11:40 AM

Thats great to hear Brian! That is the main reason I went to work for Tim. Their Customer Service is top notch. Congrads on the build.

Shawn
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-27-2009, 12:23 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Shawn. Got to give credit where credit is due. By the way, the mods turned out awesome on the rig and worked really well on our camping trip last week. I will shoot you guys some photos as soon as I get all of them uploaded. It was nice to be able to use the Teryx how I wanted and where I wanted, and not have to worry about my family getting hurt if I layed it on its side. Your guys cage gave me piece of mind. Thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement