Teryx HQ banner

Aftermarket Wheel & Tire Owners

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  mouser58 
#1 ·
I am interested to know the wheel size you are using, including width as well as the tire style and size.

#2 ·
I ordered my itp t-7's on Friday should be here Tuesday. I went with 12x7 maximum offset for the Teryx. I will be running the stock tires until they are shot then either big horns or Goodyears. Will post pics as soon I as get them home.

#5 ·
Question.... How much of a back space can you get away with before the wheels would rub the A-arms with stock suspension. I think the Teryx is wide enuff from the factory and would like to keep the Aftermarket / larger sized tires under the fenders for splash protection and to keep the overall width as narrow as possible for trail riding here on the East Coast where we have to squeeze betwixxed trees and fence posts.

#6 ·
The new wheels we are getting will be a 5-2 offset, which is pretty much stock. Since he is saying he purchases wheels with the highest offset you could get, I am thinking he bought some with a 2-5 offset.

#7 ·
I will check on the offset. My buddy ordered them from his shop and when talking to his rep they got the offset figured out. It is going to be and extra inch per wheel width. Hey mouser I understand what you are saying but here in the desert and dunes width is your friend not a lot of mud out here lol.

#8 ·
The Hatfield McCoys trails here in W.Va has a 50" max width to ride all of the trails. Most of these trails are just roads carved in the side of the mountain to access coal seams without having to move a lot of dirt and can get pretty hairy. They have restriced the UTVs to the green trails which are old roads where the large Dump Trucks and mining equiptment can move. These trails are like riding dirt roads (with very few traversing up into the mountains) The Black (YE-HAW) trails are REALLY wild and a UTV would be a great challenge for them. The one with the triple rock ledge is unbelievable. It's pretty easy to find. It is the one where all of the flatlanders leave fenders, handlebars etc. there as a reminder they weren't ready for the W.Va. Hills HA HA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.