Tell my why i should choose the Teryx - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Kawasaki Teryx.
Maintenance, cleaning, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Tell my why i should choose the Teryx

Hey guys i do not yet have a teryx or any other sidexside. However last wensday i put $1000 to hold me a monster edition 09 teryx leftover brandnew. Has the full roof with jvc cd player and speakers, windsheild etc. I can purchase any of the sidexsides of my choosing. I will be picking the teryx up this coming friday. Before i make my final decision, tell me why i should choose the teryx over the Rhino 700 and the Rzr? the artic cat is out of the question its junk. So basically all im asking is for you all to help me make my decision 13k is alot of money to throw around. My main reason for purchase is fun. I live in eastern ky with plentyyyy of trails and off road parks. My girlfriend is another reason also, she didnt like my yfz450 so i sold it and i am in the market for something more comfy that me and her and my buddies can enjoy. cooler full of my fav beverages and 4x4 and a stereo and big mud holes is another reason. So guys help me out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 01:45 PM

To be honest I have never drove the new Rhino or the rzr ,but I bought the teryx because I really like the 750 twin and all the upgrades you can get for them, and it seems to drive and ride very nice .I think it all depends on your needs , they are all very good machines.ps The wildcats are looking very good this year
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 02:28 PM

13k seems a little pricey enfor a 09 even with those bolt ons. you can buy a 2010 for that price. Trust me you will want a full cage TS seats, crow belts ect, ect,......... go with a ipod jack for your tunes. Your CD player will get so dirty and skip while playing. Stupid install by someone. As far as the difference, google the side by side shootouts you will get your answer.

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Right, its actually like 12,200 i think but i was just saying. I've searched for shootouts but cant find any. So whats the reasons why you guys chose the teryx instead of the other vehicles? and yes the Kentucky wildcats are straight up dominating this year, i look for the NCAA championship to be headed out way .
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 03:12 PM

Only bikes you should be choosing from are the Teryx or Rzr in my opinion...

I like the Teryx better all around for the motor and the bike itself but some will like the size of the Rzr better.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 03:36 PM

I went from a Rhino to a Teryx because of the power and ride. The reason I didn't get a RZR is because my friend had one and it was always breaking down. I really wanted a RZR but I just couldn't do it.
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 05:47 PM

I have the teryx 09 & 09 rzr. My daughter drives the rzr, my wife & i and the two goldens take the teryx.Alot more room.The rzr is comfortable once u get in it, And alot quieter than any other side x sides i think. But i will stick with the teryx for myself.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 06:43 PM

I have 2006 Rhino and 2009 monster teryx , You can tell the teryx was built after looking at the Rhino and the Rhino is a good machine but the Teryx is much much more machine the motors are no comparison, load capacity, cabin room, just look at the a-frames and frames no comparisons and I own both and for as the razor you are comparing a different bike it is strictly a play machine has no cargo capacity, it sets good once you get in it but it is horrible to get in and out of and you set much lower just depends on what you want but the Teryx has the best combination of all things to consider by a mile.

Just my Opinion and you know what they say opinions is like a A_ _ hole everybody has one just some are bigger than others.

Big Daddy
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcRacer35 View Post
Hey guys i do not yet have a teryx or any other sidexside. However last wensday i put $1000 to hold me a monster edition 09 teryx leftover brandnew. Has the full roof with jvc cd player and speakers, windsheild etc. I can purchase any of the sidexsides of my choosing. I will be picking the teryx up this coming friday. Before i make my final decision, tell me why i should choose the teryx over the Rhino 700 and the Rzr? the artic cat is out of the question its junk. So basically all im asking is for you all to help me make my decision 13k is alot of money to throw around. My main reason for purchase is fun. I live in eastern ky with plentyyyy of trails and off road parks. My girlfriend is another reason also, she didnt like my yfz450 so i sold it and i am in the market for something more comfy that me and her and my buddies can enjoy. cooler full of my fav beverages and 4x4 and a stereo and big mud holes is another reason. So guys help me out!

Search UTV Guide... Good info with reviews.

UTV Guide
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 07:34 PM

I just bought my 09 Teryx last Wednesday, and took my first trip in it Saturday. I rode with a RZR-S, Ranger XP, and another Teryx. The Teryx's went everywhere the Polaris boys did. The RZR-S went some places a little esier, but we all made it out in one peice. Do not regret the purchase at all. As for the monster edition you found, there is a dealership in Jackson Ky that has an 09 monster, and an 09 sport. The sport is $9400, and the monster is $9650. It is a little higher on their website, but talk to J.L.. He owns the place and will come down on the price advertised, or at least he did for me. Google YPK Jackson, and it will take you to his sight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement