razor s smackdown - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Kawasaki Teryx.
Maintenance, cleaning, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2010, 10:35 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

razor s smackdown

well i finally took my machine out for a shakedown,i thought mapping was close but a little rough,after a few hours it was running way smoother and way stronger,went to a local place that just reopened,got there early and started ridin around with some drunk hippi,about a hour into it they were rollin in including some sweet rzr s machines.so lookin like dumbasses, people were watchin us and before long the rzr guys were over checkin out my machine,they said it was a neat teryx,asked me about it a little and then said if you wanted something fast why didnt i but a rzr s,they ride with 840 teryx all the time and they cant even come close there rzrs,so my drunk buddy said "so lets how them emeffers run" i think it pissed them off,so they went out to the dragstrip witch is moist clay and started draggin,damn one of them was really quick,so thats the one i wanted,so i rolled over there and sure enough they put the fast one on me,i was a little nervous and stabbed the gas too quick and it studderd and the rzr jumped me a car and a half and then my engine spooled up and started hopping up and down and twisting,i swear i passed the rzr so fast i couldnt even see the look on his face,he wanted to race again so we lined up again and i got a perfect hole shot but i was spinning so fast my clutch was shifting and when it cought i had to lift and let it catch itself and nailed it again,both races i halftracked the rzrs,they thought i lifted just to mess with them,so i let em think that,after that we were loading up they came back over and said thats the baddest sumbitch they had ever seen,i said yea thats kinda why i didnt buy a rzrs.

MERLIN MOTORSPORTS GROUP TERYX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Build Sponsor

Bwahahaha...great story...makes ya feel good huh?...
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2010, 05:14 PM

awesome love it!!!!!!!!

09 teryx- msd ignition - water impellar - half windsheild - uni filter - standard muzzy - sdr rear bumper - hid lights - dalton clutch- water temp guage - ss108 14 inch with terra cross - dasa kebc block off plate - brake alarm buzzer - over drive plate -ssv works sound system -removable canvas top-odyssey battery- rock sliders

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2010, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin View Post
well i finally took my machine out for a shakedown,i thought mapping was close but a little rough,after a few hours it was running way smoother and way stronger,went to a local place that just reopened,got there early and started ridin around with some drunk hippi,about a hour into it they were rollin in including some sweet rzr s machines.so lookin like dumbasses, people were watchin us and before long the rzr guys were over checkin out my machine,they said it was a neat teryx,asked me about it a little and then said if you wanted something fast why didnt i but a rzr s,they ride with 840 teryx all the time and they cant even come close there rzrs,so my drunk buddy said "so lets how them emeffers run" i think it pissed them off,so they went out to the dragstrip witch is moist clay and started draggin,damn one of them was really quick,so thats the one i wanted,so i rolled over there and sure enough they put the fast one on me,i was a little nervous and stabbed the gas too quick and it studderd and the rzr jumped me a car and a half and then my engine spooled up and started hopping up and down and twisting,i swear i passed the rzr so fast i couldnt even see the look on his face,he wanted to race again so we lined up again and i got a perfect hole shot but i was spinning so fast my clutch was shifting and when it cought i had to lift and let it catch itself and nailed it again,both races i halftracked the rzrs,they thought i lifted just to mess with them,so i let em think that,after that we were loading up they came back over and said thats the baddest sumbitch they had ever seen,i said yea thats kinda why i didnt buy a rzrs.
Damm ! I wish I was there for that. As whitey would say " I am glad to see you busted those floaters" They said they beat 840's and its not even close.. I wonder how my bike would have done against them If you half tracked them surely I would have pulled a couple of bike lengths on them.. Man, that was the perfect senario I was looking for.. Cocky RZR S owners busten on Teryx's... Then puttin them in there place

Merlin Motorsports custom Teryx
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2010, 06:13 PM

SWEET! Glad your $$$ are paying off.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-23-2010, 08:23 PM

As always , it's the quiet ones ya have to watch out for...................

08 Red Teryx-UNI air filter , Dragon Fire CDI , Warn Bumper with PIAA lights , DG skids , Kawi fender flares , Kawi aluminum roof , PRP full windshield & enclosed cab , 26in XTR mudlights on ITP SS 312's . Charge Card needs a breather !!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 08:48 AM

yea i busted another rzrs this weekend and he was totally shocked!!!but i got my own floater busted....i raced a can am 800 twice and he beat me about 2 atvs in about 300 ft and then the second time we ran about 500 ft and we were neck to neck.i got to get my teryx to be able to handle the can am and i will be happy..just kidding...i will always need more.!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 09:36 AM

Merlin, you need to elaborate on the story a little more. The Rzrs that you stomped was killing all the other S's out there. Had engine work and built to a tee. Also said the tubo RZR did not want any of him.. And the Teryx killed him

Merlin Motorsports custom Teryx
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 10:19 AM

RIGHT ON ...... that was great. I bet they shut up REALLY QUICK.

DASA RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING MOTORS AND SERVICE
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYWILDCATS74 View Post
Merlin, you need to elaborate on the story a little more. The Rzrs that you stomped was killing all the other S's out there. Had engine work and built to a tee. Also said the tubo RZR did not want any of him.. And the Teryx killed him
ok kywildcat ill e-lab o r8 i think that how you spell it, you seem to be a rzr hater, steems back to your yamaha days gettin spanked by all those badazz hondas, you need to let go dude, anyway didnt check out other two too much but 1 had a arms shocks exhaust cage body work and sounded sweet,but those guys were teryx haters,the guy with the badazz rzr s was pretty cool,his machine was nice cage a arms shocks seats harness super light wheels sweet azz body, just was a very nice machine down to every detail,he said he had some porting valve work some kind of proto type exhaust i think he said he had some cams to,clutch all the crappy stuff had been replaced frame was braced with weld in gussets and the effin thing sounded like a indy car,very high reving engine setup.so there you go,but im not done yet,after we raced and loaded up the three of them went over to the MX track and they showed what their machines were best at,let me just say im glad mine was on the trailer,all three of them put on a nice show,you may even have enjoyed it.hater

MERLIN MOTORSPORTS GROUP TERYX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement