Thanks to Hunterworks - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Kawasaki Teryx.
Maintenance, cleaning, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 07:14 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks to Hunterworks

Wanted to send a big thank you to Todd @ Hunterworks. He just did my standard bore kit along with the Dalton clutch. After to talking to him on the phone before I deiced who to get to fix my engine he sold me. He was honest and truthful in every thing he told me that might be wrong with the engine and what he would have to do to fix it. This all started when I tore my tranny up, had a a smoking cylinder,and just decided to go ahead and fix everything while the motor was out and split apart.
I made the 4 hour trip back to MS and carried the engine to him. He then tore it down in front of me to let me see what all was in store on the rebuild. Gave me a price fro fixing it,was satisfied with that. He then called me several times during the weeks to let me know what was going on with the clean up and the parts coming in.
All this said he was very professional and felt like I had made a friend in him. Motor was put back in and it fired right up and runes like a bat out of Hades.
Todd just wanted to give you a public thank you ,and you have made a a new customer for life here. I know there are more vendors here that are also honest and truthful,but there are many who will take you to the bank. Todd is one of the good ones!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yard_dawg View Post
Wanted to send a big thank you to Todd @ Hunterworks. He just did my standard bore kit along with the Dalton clutch. After to talking to him on the phone before I deiced who to get to fix my engine he sold me. He was honest and truthful in every thing he told me that might be wrong with the engine and what he would have to do to fix it. This all started when I tore my tranny up, had a a smoking cylinder,and just decided to go ahead and fix everything while the motor was out and split apart.
I made the 4 hour trip back to MS and carried the engine to him. He then tore it down in front of me to let me see what all was in store on the rebuild. Gave me a price fro fixing it,was satisfied with that. He then called me several times during the weeks to let me know what was going on with the clean up and the parts coming in.
All this said he was very professional and felt like I had made a friend in him. Motor was put back in and it fired right up and runes like a bat out of Hades.
Todd just wanted to give you a public thank you ,and you have made a a new customer for life here. I know there are more vendors here that are also honest and truthful,but there are many who will take you to the bank. Todd is one of the good ones!
Thanks Mike I enjoyed meeting you as well and glad it is doing good for you. Glad you came when you did, was slow in shop. Today four vehicles came in and two are engine jobs.

Todd

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 07:20 AM Thread Starter

I am glad I did also, time for you to go and make some money now. Thanks again Todd

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-05-2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterworks View Post
Thanks Mike I enjoyed meeting you as well and glad it is doing good for you. Glad you came when you did, was slow in shop. Today four vehicles came in and two are engine jobs.

Todd
Not sure if im doing this wright, first time on a forum, but i am in need of some help with my belt geeting wet, and with only 35hours on it, its allready starting to slip, any ideas on what to do to stop this from happening
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-05-2012, 07:26 PM

Avoid the water!!!
Seriously, if you search on this forum you will find snorkle kit ideas. You should start a new thread and will probably get some feedback instead of asking in a thread that is nothing to do with what you are looking for. Back on the main page you should be able to see the new thread start. If it is just a little water, put it in neutral and rev it up, normally cleans up pretty good unless you are already stuck in the water.

27" XTR's on ITP SS212 Chrome 14's
Dynatek N.P.
FST Standard Bore
Dalton Clutch Kit w/O.Drive
Muzzy's - ceramic coated
SDR Deluxe Cage w/roof
SDR Front Bumper w/winch
Twisted Stitch Vortex Front Heated Seats
Twisted Stitch Vortex Rear Heated Bench
Beautiful Lowered Seat Bases by SDR - Thanks!
Crow 5-point harnesses (x5)
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-05-2012, 07:31 PM

It's been awhile for me, I had to go back and look. On the main page hit HOME then hit FORUM on the left side, when in there pick which forum would be suit your questions, the hit that forum and when in there on the top left you will see NEW THREAD, tap it and enter what you want to ask. Hope this helps you find your way.

27" XTR's on ITP SS212 Chrome 14's
Dynatek N.P.
FST Standard Bore
Dalton Clutch Kit w/O.Drive
Muzzy's - ceramic coated
SDR Deluxe Cage w/roof
SDR Front Bumper w/winch
Twisted Stitch Vortex Front Heated Seats
Twisted Stitch Vortex Rear Heated Bench
Beautiful Lowered Seat Bases by SDR - Thanks!
Crow 5-point harnesses (x5)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement