Teryx Build Update - 15 August 2008 - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx General Discussions General discussions pertaining to the Kawasaki Teryx.
Maintenance, cleaning, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Teryx Build Update - 15 August 2008

Good afternoon everyone, well I wanted to show one last update to the build before we release the completed project, afterall, we cannot release all our secrets Things are really starting to come along nicely and I cannot tell you how stoked I am to get this completed. ALl our contributors have been awesome to work with, so thank you to everyone!

What do you think so far (yes, there will be a bumper, and yes, those wires hanging will be hooked to something, lol)

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 07:53 PM

Looks like it is coming together very nice. Can't wait to see it in the magazine. Keep up the good work!
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 10:10 PM

Looks Great D.P.!!!

Can't wait to see the finished product!!

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Thanks you guys for taking the time to comment!!

I just came up with the design and color scheme and e mailed it off to the artist, I think you will all be very happy with my decision

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 06:17 AM

The Teryx looks really good, but couldn't help but notice........all that room, & you still ran into that rock
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
The Teryx looks really good, but couldn't help but notice........all that room, & you still ran into that rock
Ya it does not turn very well

Thanks for the compliment though!

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 09:38 AM

Talking

Yea, its a good thing that you have a long travel or that would have hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does look GOOD..........
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 01:40 PM

Looks really nice.

You need a set of our bed rails. It looks like they should fit with your cage and will give the riders in the rear something to hang onto. Let me know if you would like a set. Our offer to supply a rear bumper also stands. Our current production run is still out for powdercoat, but should be able to ship next week. I'll call you next week, or you can contact me anytime.

Thanks,
Harry
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhawk View Post
Looks really nice.

You need a set of our bed rails. It looks like they should fit with your cage and will give the riders in the rear something to hang onto. Let me know if you would like a set. Our offer to supply a rear bumper also stands. Our current production run is still out for powdercoat, but should be able to ship next week. I'll call you next week, or you can contact me anytime.

Thanks,
Harry
THanks so very much for the offer, the cage that you see on there (without letting the cat out of the bag) is actually not the final design you will see With that said, those bed rails would not fit. I do so much appreciate your willingness to support myself as well as this site and will be doing the contest to give-a-way a set of your bed rails.

It appears we have a rear bumper lined up, however, if there are any chances, you will be the first to know

Thanks again Harry, look forward to chatting with you!

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Banned

It will look even better when it's going fast with the 840 kit. As of Friday it's a go ahead on those cyl. I was telling you about. We just got started on a new 877cc kit that will be a resleeve job on the stock cylinder but you won't have to bore the cases so it will be a top end rebuild still. Plans are to Build a bigger bore when we get the new style head gaskets done, then they will be able to be bored out bigger and stroked too 1000cc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement