Discussion Topic For PWR Performance Radiator - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx Performance Discussions Kawasaki Teryx performance discussions.
Engine mods, CDI boxes, exhausts, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Discussion Topic For PWR Performance Radiator

PWR Performance has been kind enough to supply us with their new aluminum radiator kit for use on our Teryx build.

We are very excited to be working with them and are anxious to get the kit installed on the machine.

You can check out the PWR Performance website at:

PWR Performance Products

Installation will be featured on the TeryxHQ Teryx build page while discussions will take place in this thread. If you have questions, comments, etc. please feel free to post them in this thread.

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
PWR Performance has been kind enough to supply us with their new aluminum radiator kit for use on our Teryx build.

We are very excited to be working with them and are anxious to get the kit installed on the machine.

You can check out the PWR Performance website at:

PWR Performance Products

Installation will be featured on the TeryxHQ Teryx build page while discussions will take place in this thread. If you have questions, comments, etc. please feel free to post them in this thread.
Hey DP,
Just wondering how well this radiator is working for you with the 840 kit. Is it keeping your engine cool enough? Are you using the stock water pump impeller? They show a radiator kit with an oil cooler also. Is this what you are using? PM me, as I am trying to decide what set up to go with. Thxs.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-2009, 02:38 PM

Yeah I would like some feed back on this also.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 12:07 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

The radiator is working find now, yes I use the stock impeller, no oil cooler though as they did not have it when the sent me the radiator.

I will tell you that we did have a small leak when we first got it which allowed air to get into the cooling system and cause coolant to escape, however, all is good now. Just running Engine Ice

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2009, 10:14 AM

As we all know the Teryx runs VERY HOT even stock. Installation of his PWR radiator will lower engine temps dramatically. The stock radiator is a single pass radiator that is 30mm thick. This PWR radiator is a dual pass radiator that is 42mm thick and the PWR radiator will also hold almost 500cc more fluid then the stock radiator. This radiator is a direct BOLT ON replacement for the OEM radiator. This kit will come complete with oversized radiator, new high flowing fan and fan shroud. We are now a distributor for PWR so PM us and we will get you a killer deal on this radiator to keep your teryx cool .....

Discussion Topic For PWR Performance Radiator-teryxpwr.gif

CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR PWR RADIATOR AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-25-2009, 11:21 AM

I run one in a 840 Teryx. Its made very well and looks great. Its rear mounted with a oil cooler. The fan pushes some serious air and I can't imagine it not cooling well. Our engine temp rarely gets over 85 degrees C. I just need someone to sell me some gauges now!

09 Teryx
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 09:30 PM

The Fundy waterpump impeller will lower temps much more than an aftermarket radiator.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement