New Ride... Want to buy Exaust, Wonder which one to buy, how to jet, etc...
Last weekend I bought a new Teryx NRA... This thing rocks! I am gonna have me some fun on this thing...
I have a 3000lb Winch and Programable Dynatec CDI on the way from Hunterworks. I gotta give my man Todd some props! He is great to work with. Give him a call, and he will definately help you out! Cant say enough good things about this guy...
So, originally I thought, "Hey, I really dont want to mess with the exaust on this thing. I will be plenty happy with the new CDI and stock exaust." Well since I own a Harley, and after driving this thing for a couple of days, testosterone has taken over and I want new exaust! Go figger!
So, here are my requirements.
1) I want an exaust that I can make LOUD (if I want to), and slip in a spark arrester and quiet it down. This is a NRA version after all! I want to be able to hunt with this thing.
2) I heard a Rhino with 2bros exaust that I liked.
3) I dont mind jetting it, but I dont want something that is finickey either. I want something that my wife can come out and start, and I dont want it to run or start any worse than the stock exaust.
4) The main things I want is kick a$$ sound, with reliability. I dont care about the cost, within reason.
Here are my questions:
1) Is the aftermarket scene too early to meet my requirements?
2) Based on the above requirements, which exaust would you recommend? The muzzy's looks cool, from what I read it sounds cool, But do they have meet requirement #1?
3) Based on the exaust you recommend, where do I get the Jets, and what sizes do I need (I live in seattle).
Thats all I can think of at this point, but I want better sound!