AC Racing - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx Performance Discussions Kawasaki Teryx performance discussions.
Engine mods, CDI boxes, exhausts, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
cek

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

AC Racing

Does anyone have any experience with AC Racing and thier exhaust. I like the duels but would like some feedback.

AC Racing 08 TeryX AC HD DUAL EXHAUST - AC Racing, Anaheim, California
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 11:08 PM
CommanderTalk.com

I am not going to pretend that I know about their stuff, however, I seem to remember someone speaking very highly about the AC dual kit they installed on their Teryx. Problem being I cannot remember where I read it. As far as looks, it is a nice looking kit. Now their description does not talk about the head pipes as to whether they are equal length or if they are a true dual or what. Take for example Muzzys, they are a two into one into two kit. Have you seen the Muzzys kit?

I am curious, I wonder how AC did theirs, singles directly into the canister or what.

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
cek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
I am not going to pretend that I know about their stuff, however, I seem to remember someone speaking very highly about the AC dual kit they installed on their Teryx. Problem being I cannot remember where I read it. As far as looks, it is a nice looking kit. Now their description does not talk about the head pipes as to whether they are equal length or if they are a true dual or what. Take for example Muzzys, they are a two into one into two kit. Have you seen the Muzzys kit?

I am curious, I wonder how AC did theirs, singles directly into the canister or what.

I just helped install a set of Muzzys on a buddy's Teryx. Beautiful set up and seems to work well. I just don't like always doing the same as everyone else. I'd like to try something different. By the pictures I've seen these look to be true dual exhaust but I don't know about pipe lengh. Hopefully someone with experience with them will chime in.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-15-2008, 11:24 PM
CommanderTalk.com

I will get you a definate answer my friend

And as far as being different, I am right there with ya!

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 06:39 AM

When I picked mine up from the dealer there was a guy there that had bought one of the first Teryx in my area and the first thing that he had done was install the ac exhaust. He had nothing but great things to say about the exhaust. Take into consideration this was a few months back that he had dones this and not a lot of options were available.

Too much is neverenough
2003 duramax dually for towing
2004 Gearbox toyhauler 30fs
2006 limited yfz 450 mine
2003 Pred 500 wifes
1986 4trax 250R sons
1997 300ex daughter
2006 250ex daughter
2008 Teryx ours
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-16-2008, 02:30 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Here is some information for you in regards to their pipes. The full system's headpipes are within 3" of eachother. It is a two into two canister design, where the slipon is a two into one canister design.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	duals_001.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	152   Click image for larger version

Name:	duals_002.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	153   Click image for larger version

Name:	duals_003.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	154   Click image for larger version

Name:	slipon_001.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	155   Click image for larger version

Name:	slipon_002.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	156  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement