Four Stroke Tech engine kits - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx Performance Discussions Kawasaki Teryx performance discussions.
Engine mods, CDI boxes, exhausts, etc.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Four Stroke Tech engine kits

Thought that might grab your attention.

I want to make something clear, I think most know it but want to clear something up.

Four Stroke Tech make engine kits, we know how to design a piston and camshaft, and want to. No need in reinventing the wheel,but we try, and since we do specialize in just engine kits,that's the point in doing it.

What we do know how to do is tune any of them engine and clutch with the best of them!!! We also know how to apply common sense to what is available too.

We know how to use someone else's kits and build a engine, but why would we . I'm not a greenhorn on a V-Twin, I'm even a Rhino engine man for.I builds them and I tune them.

Getting to the point, we are going to sell a kit at the best price no matter what anyone say about it. We use kits in our builds now which is getting to be a pretty good number.

So far I have liked Fundy kits and am learning more about AMR everyday. We have been waiting on Fundy's new stuff but everyone is getting tired of waiting.

For us to be able to sell a kit the engine kit must have pricing built in to sell to dealers, but we will always sell a kit to the public at the best price for any reason I dam well feel like.

We have to compatible with the person making the kit because the would be me,myself and I,and I believe they have a good product. Of course we test everything before we sell it so we will know it will piss off everyone that paid too much for someone elses kit.

Lastly we are after what makes the most HP, we want to build and sell middle of the road performance,but that would be stupid when we build top of the line parts.We keep the cost down and is the most reliable.

You want the fastest or most powerful then deal with our company.

The reason I post this is I think too many people get caught up in what some goof balls post ,the best and fastest is always the right question to ask.

Mickey

This ad was posted for you enjoymentPlease take it at face value,because it's not worth a red cent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 10:41 PM

funny! thanks!

08 LE, DASA 840, Muzzys, CDI, Open Filter Carb setup, VFJ Stage 3, XMF LT w / WER shocks, XMF 2 seat radius cage, XMF bed delete kit and bumpers, Lowrance Baja 540c GPS, HID's, 14" MSA MCX tires on black MSA Diesels, Twisted Stitch Agressors w / XMF seat bases, and a whole bunch of other shit!
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 11:53 PM

I don't care who you are that there is funny right there. Personally I woul like to spend 5 grand to get 10 more horse. Deals are for suckers.

Last edited by tomanytoysnotnuftime; 02-21-2010 at 12:00 AM.

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 07:04 AM

You know i have not yet figured all this bickering out yet. I have bought from many different vendors on this site reguardless of what anyone says about anyone else. I listen to all advice and communicate with other teryx owners for the advise and opinions and form my own. In one of FST last recent post you said that you wish Hunterworks would just leave you alone and it appears to me (if i am right) that you copied Hunterworks post (this post we are repling to) and slamed him saying it is no worth a red cent. I by no means am defending him or you but you seem to of attacked his post. Whats up with that? Maybe you 2 should work out a deal to not post on each others post,copy others post and slam it, or talk about each other in your post. I dont know, this is just a thought to me. I would ask, what is the problem, but i dont want to start a fight. Again i am not defending anyone, but i do think it would be neat for me to run into each of you at some type of utv show and question and talk to both of you as a general consumer. I also see different others defend each of you on different topics, therefore i just listen and move on.
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Build Sponsor

Good point...
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 10:15 AM

I agree with you

Big Daddy
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 10:42 AM

Good point. Mickey dont lower your self to Hunterdorks level. We all know he doesnt know anything. On the other hand we know you know your're stuff. Let that speak for itself and let the fool be a fool.

2009 FST 840, Stage 3 cams, MSD, DASA 38mm TB's, DASA Intake, Hand Port and Polished, +1 valves, Muzzy Pro, Dalton, XMF custom 2 seater, bed delete, Twisted Stitch Seats....TBC.
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyo View Post
You know i have not yet figured all this bickering out yet. I have bought from many different vendors on this site reguardless of what anyone says about anyone else. I listen to all advice and communicate with other teryx owners for the advise and opinions and form my own. In one of FST last recent post you said that you wish Hunterworks would just leave you alone and it appears to me (if i am right) that you copied Hunterworks post (this post we are repling to) and slamed him saying it is no worth a red cent. I by no means am defending him or you but you seem to of attacked his post. Whats up with that? Maybe you 2 should work out a deal to not post on each others post,copy others post and slam it, or talk about each other in your post. I dont know, this is just a thought to me. I would ask, what is the problem, but i dont want to start a fight. Again i am not defending anyone, but i do think it would be neat for me to run into each of you at some type of utv show and question and talk to both of you as a general consumer. I also see different others defend each of you on different topics, therefore i just listen and move on.

It's OK I know not everyone understands all that goes on. When I read it I seen it as another put down to how I run my business with this remark."For us to be able to sell a kit the engine kit maker must have pricing built in to sell to dealers and never sell a kit to the public at dealer price for any reason cutting his dealers out."To me he is so mad that I promote my products the way I do and he can't make money because of me he has to point this out. Because he is blind he doesn't see his boy Fundy doing the very same thing. Fundy just a few mouth back was selling his kits at below dealer cost on Kawieriders,about the same time as HW was building a std bore kit I believe. Then you have the fact that Fundy's own dealer on here paid more for 2 water pumps then Fundy was selling them on here for.So I ask you is it double standards,jealousy because the fact remains 90% of the time people are talking about my stuff on the forums,I don't know but it must bug the hell out of him because he keeps posting this kind of babble. I chose to keep it funny by doing a spoof on it,and the not worth a red cent was about my post,but it could apply to his as well. I was very carefull to keep it lite. My humor isn't for everyone but I like to laugh so I posted this.
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 05:47 PM

It does not make me mad, it is just business. I can't sell a kit that the maker sells at dealer cost cutting me out. Do what you want, I don't even sell kits at this point.

Same as if MSD decided to sell to the public every other month at dealer cost. I would not sell them either anymore and would pick something else up.

It's just business.

post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 07:27 PM

This whole bunch of bullshit is why I dont bother to be a sponsor of any of the forum sites. To many people want to bash each other and then site back to piss and cry about it. I thought everyone on these sites were adults.

2009 Teryx LE FI
REAL OFF ROAD RIDERS DON'T RIDE WITH FLEAS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread