Four Stroke Tech Std. and Big Bore Kits - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx Performance Discussions Kawasaki Teryx performance discussions.
Engine mods, CDI boxes, exhausts, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Four Stroke Tech Std. and Big Bore Kits

Here is a few pic's of our BBK's with different cam's and valve springs. The pic of the 800 class racer is for the V-Force/Prairie and is a 88mm piston that is really a 803cc . The dome is not the same as our new class racer 87.5mm 13.5:1 (794cc)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	750 STD Bore Kit.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	228.4 KB
ID:	210   Click image for larger version

Name:	800cc FULL RACE KIT.jpg
Views:	815
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	211   Click image for larger version

Name:	840cc Big Bore Kit.jpg
Views:	1327
Size:	228.8 KB
ID:	212  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 02:15 PM
CommanderTalk.com

So correct me if I am wrong, your 803cc and 840cc kits both use 92 octan pump gas, where your 794cc utilizes race gas?

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
So correct me if I am wrong, your 803cc and 840cc kits both use 92 octan pump gas, where your 794cc utilizes race gas?
My std. 11:1 803cc is a flat top and it runs on pump gas, the one in the pic is a 13:1 for my V-Force but it gives you a idea what it looks like with the big dome.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 11:08 AM

Cool Give me an idea $$

FST,

I am looking to whoop on my bros. Rhinos.

I want something that is reliable, fast, and reliable. I am at about 5,000 feet (Dunes) and frequently go up to 8-9,000 feet (Mountains).

I want the power when at the dunes, but want driveability when on the trail also.

What would i be looking at for a complete kit?
CDI, Pistons, Clutch, Jetting, AirBox, ?????

Thanks, If you have other questions please reply, but you can PM me a price if you are willing.

Is this something a weekend Hack mechanic can do? I can handle Brake jobs, oil changes, I can get a Trans out, and in, but not fix.

Thanks,
PowerTrip
Utah

PowerTrip
Utah

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Faster and faster till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death !

2008 TERYX
FST Standard Bore kit w/ Stage III cams
Vent Racing Clutch kit w/ Billet Hat
Hunterworks Carb kit
DWT Doonz Paddles on Quatro's
Element Cage
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 11:13 AM
CommanderTalk.com

Sounds like you are in search of exactly what I was...I will be using his 840 kit with stage III cams. While one weekend I could be out at the dunes, I still want to be able to go up into the mountains and trail ride. One big concern of mine was reliability, he indicated the kit is very reliable. I will leave the other questions to Mickey, however, wanted to just let you know that is the same kit we are doing

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERTRIP View Post
FST,

I am looking to whoop on my bros. Rhinos.

I want something that is reliable, fast, and reliable. I am at about 5,000 feet (Dunes) and frequently go up to 8-9,000 feet (Mountains).

I want the power when at the dunes, but want driveability when on the trail also.

What would i be looking at for a complete kit?
CDI, Pistons, Clutch, Jetting, AirBox, ?????

Thanks, If you have other questions please reply, but you can PM me a price if you are willing.

Is this something a weekend Hack mechanic can do? I can handle Brake jobs, oil changes, I can get a Trans out, and in, but not fix.

Thanks,
PowerTrip
Utah

I just sell my kits not the CDI, clutching ect. Most guys are doing it them selves. You can take it apart and send the cylinders and cam cores in first so you don't have the core charges. Most want to take it apart and put it back together the same day so they pay $1000 for core's, you get back 90% of that back if you get the cores back with in 30 days. The price for 840 pistons, cams, head gaskets, valve springs and boring and re-nic-a-siling the cyl. is $1470 + shipping.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Stroke Tech View Post
I just sell my kits not the CDI, clutching ect. Most guys are doing it them selves. You can take it apart and send the cylinders and cam cores in first so you don't have the core charges. Most want to take it apart and put it back together the same day so they pay $1000 for core's, you get back 90% of that back if you get the cores back with in 30 days. The price for 840 pistons, cams, head gaskets, valve springs and boring and re-nic-a-siling the cyl. is $1470 + shipping.
So on top of the $1470 what else would i need?

CDI: Any one work or are specific programs needed?
Clutching: Do you offer a starting point?
jetting: Do you recommend or include, or is it up to me?
Cooling: is the stock radiator enough?

What are the expected returns;
HP, top speed, Etc.

Thanks,
PowerTrip
Utah

PowerTrip
Utah

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Faster and faster till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death !

2008 TERYX
FST Standard Bore kit w/ Stage III cams
Vent Racing Clutch kit w/ Billet Hat
Hunterworks Carb kit
DWT Doonz Paddles on Quatro's
Element Cage
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERTRIP View Post
So on top of the $1470 what else would i need?

CDI: Any one work or are specific programs needed?
Clutching: Do you offer a starting point?
jetting: Do you recommend or include, or is it up to me?
Cooling: is the stock radiator enough?

What are the expected returns;
HP, top speed, Etc.

Thanks,
PowerTrip
Utah
We have only run the VDI so far and will try the Dyna in the next month or so. I have people running both but I don't like to say anything until I try them for myself. Clutching parts just got done from Dalton then we will machien them for top speed. All the kits have been running fine as far as cooling with stock stuff. We run Evan's waterless coolant in all our GNCC racers for the best cooling. You will double the stock HP with a Muzzy pipe, CDI and a 840 kit with stage 3 cam.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Build Sponsor

we Have everything you need to get rolling. CDI Intake exhaust jet kit and the big bore kit.
and the kit works excellent with a dynatek
Sponsored Links
Advertisement