Best pricing on MSD,Dalton and both Muzzys. - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx Performance Discussions Kawasaki Teryx performance discussions.
Engine mods, CDI boxes, exhausts, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Best pricing on MSD,Dalton and both Muzzys.

We now have the MSD's in stock with different maps to get you close no matter what mods you have,and more to come. Don't be fooled by someone telling you they have the perfect map for you. The more mods you have the more you will have to change the maps. If you even look at the carb guys jetting with the same mods you will find they are all over the place.The key is who is offering the best prices in the first place. We are selling the MSD at the lowest price hands down ($359 shipped). We also offer to rent you a air/fuel LMA-2 Gauge with RPM converter and dual 2 channel 02 sensor. This means it will be super simple to tune both cylinders at the same time and at the right rpms.

We are now selling the std Muzzys pipe for $688 shipped to the lower 48. The Pro pipe is still at the lowest price of $750 shipped.

Now in stock Daltons new weights and springs to let our std bore and 840's rev higher to get max hp.Call for pricing because you may already have some parts already and you don't need a whole kit.

Besides having the best pricing Four Stroke Tech is a engine building company that has built more of these Kawasaki V-Twin motors then anyone in the world. We are trying to get a new list of all our V-Twin products up on our Web site ASAP. We have other new service's such as new CNC head porting and bored out 38.5mm Throttle bodies to match our heads. Also we are looking at a new high flow water pump cover with matching impeller.So be looking for all this and more at FOURSTROKETECH.NET real soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 03:00 PM

Great Prices as usual, Mick!! Glad to see you get into the aftermarket business. Looks like I need to get a EFI model soon!!

08' Teryx LE, FST 840, Muzzys, VDI, Dalton, VFJ Roller, Thunderhawk Performance Race Cage, Bumpers, Door Bars and Bracing, Beard TSX Seats, 5pt. Crow Harness, 12" ITP Type 7 Beadlocks, GBC 8 ply Dirt Commanders, Pro Armor Skids, Team Green Plastic

08' Teryx, Maier Orange Plastic, Thuderhawk Performance 4 Seat Cage, Bumpers, Door Bars and Bracing, Beard TSX Seats, 4 pt. Harness, 14" Chrome Doughas Diablos w/GBC Grim Reapers, VDI, Dalton
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 05:27 PM

You better wacth out mickey. Offering all these fair prices. You will be like gien beck . Other vendor will try to put a hit out on you. Been telling people to call you. Will be getting more of my money.good luck with all. big paul

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchamp View Post
Great Prices as usual, Mick!! Glad to see you get into the aftermarket business. Looks like I need to get a EFI model soon!!
Or maybe you should hold out for a 2011 1000cc Besides you are already getting too many new toys
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pit dog View Post
You better wacth out mickey. Offering all these fair prices. You will be like gien beck . Other vendor will try to put a hit out on you. Been telling people to call you. Will be getting more of my money.good luck with all. big paul
Well I think there are plenty of customers out there for everyone,I'm just doing what I should have done in the first place. I'm just making sure my customers get the best products to go with my motor kits, at the best prices.

big mick
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 10:57 PM

are they the new bend muzzys ( lower routing, equal length ) or the original.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Stroke Tech View Post
Well I think there are plenty of customers out there for everyone,I'm just doing what I should have done in the first place. I'm just making sure my customers get the best products to go with my motor kits, at the best prices.

big mick
Good on you for looking out for your customers, It means something when a vendor backs his products the way you do. Thanks Mickey

2012 VIBRANT Blue Teryx 4, Muzzy pro's, ECU reflash, custom cage & roof, windshield, 14" STI HD Beadlocks & 32x10x14 STI Roctane's/Tatou 4S Tracks, Rigid Lights, Custom bumpers, Warn XT4000 winches front & rear, bedlift

2010 black, FST 840 stage II cams, DASA intake & injectors, BF throttle bodies, Msd, Muzzy Pro`s, Snorkeled, Warn XT 4000, EMP, 2 seat race cage, Custom rear Radiator, Unisteer, STI HD beadlocks and 30x10x14 EFX motoclaws
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
are they the new bend muzzys ( lower routing, equal length ) or the original.
It's both,the first style or original one is $688,the new pro pipe is more fore a built motor,but works good on stockers for the $750 price. My feed back from people with both pipes is that the original performs better in the woods,hills and fast trails on a stocker or mild built motor.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 09:16 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomanytoysnotnuftime View Post
Good on you for looking out for your customers, It means something when a vendor backs his products the way you do. Thanks Mickey
Thanks. When I first started in business two strokes were still the horse power kings, and it was hard to get people to understand we could build the HP and get the four stroke reliability. Now look at the world,FOUR STROKES RULE!I remember when Yamaha first started racing the 450 4stroke in MX and Super Cross,everyone said no way will they ever win at MX,let a lone Super Cross. I loved seeing Doug Henry the under dog win his First Super Cross.

Sorry, I don't know where that came from,but I guess I just love what I do for a living and it's the customers that have kept me going for the past 22 years. Thanks!
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Stroke Tech View Post
Or maybe you should hold out for a 2011 1000cc Besides you are already getting too many new toys
Yeah the money tree is pretty well picked bare right now!! But im trying out the new toyhauler this weekend, might be awhile before the truck is here!!

08' Teryx LE, FST 840, Muzzys, VDI, Dalton, VFJ Roller, Thunderhawk Performance Race Cage, Bumpers, Door Bars and Bracing, Beard TSX Seats, 5pt. Crow Harness, 12" ITP Type 7 Beadlocks, GBC 8 ply Dirt Commanders, Pro Armor Skids, Team Green Plastic

08' Teryx, Maier Orange Plastic, Thuderhawk Performance 4 Seat Cage, Bumpers, Door Bars and Bracing, Beard TSX Seats, 4 pt. Harness, 14" Chrome Doughas Diablos w/GBC Grim Reapers, VDI, Dalton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement