Selling aftermarket products at the lowest prices - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx Performance Discussions Kawasaki Teryx performance discussions.
Engine mods, CDI boxes, exhausts, etc.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Selling aftermarket products at the lowest prices

I have never really sold anyone elses products that much before,but since I have been on here offering the lowest prices on Dalton,MSD and Muzzys I have got calls or e-mail from them about someone crying about me doing this. Now Muzzys sent me a contract that said I can sell their products for what ever I want,but I just can't advertize that I do. In fact every Muzzys dealer can only advertize Muzzys retail prices. I don't really have a problem with that but this happen a week ago and I didn't sign it,today I got another e-mail on this. So now the problem I have if everyone has to do this then why is everyone that got this a week ago still advertizing lower prices on Muzzys products. You can watch this and see if the dealers/vendors change their web sites or not. It's funny I don't even have this stuff on my web site,the only way they know I'm selling this stuff is someone from here crying about it,can you think of anyone that would do that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 04:31 PM

i could come up with about 3 that would!!!its only business.
post #3 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 04:53 PM

Welcome to the world of......YOU STEPPED IN WHAT

post #4 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 07:52 PM

There's always someone that has to be an idiot.
post #5 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
Banned

I can't say I like the fact that someone feels I'm being unfair,I just feel I'm just selling stuff at a fair price. The thing is most of the stuff I sell is with my kits and not because I offered it up here at a cheep price.It's no big deal to me,it's not going to hurt me one way or the other. But I do want to see everyone change their web site now so everyone is on the same playing field.

I'll just post on here each day that goes by that people are still showing prices lower then Muzzys retail price.

Day #1
post #6 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
Banned

The start of day #2 but I got my notice 1 week ago, and my 2nd one yesterday so everyone should know about this by now.
post #7 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Stroke Tech View Post
The start of day #2 but I got my notice 1 week ago, and my 2nd one yesterday so everyone should know about this by now.
Just advertise,DISCOUNTS on parts and products....people will call for discounted products,ie...price shopping.....hell, I do that...then put your time to good use,building motors and product design
post #8 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by poflo View Post
Just advertise,DISCOUNTS on parts and products....people will call for discounted products,ie...price shopping.....hell, I do that...then put your time to good use,building motors and product design
I'm not trying to get around anything,and that would be like looking for loop holes. These cry babys are just going to have play by the rules that they made come about. You reap what you sow,more then you sow,later then you sow,ask any farmer!
post #9 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 04:39 PM

a lot of vendors forget that were ARE NOT RACE TEAMS we are workin class poeple that work all day for a livin not testing every day of the week with sponsers backing us. hell half of the people i know have there machines financed.

MERLIN MOTORSPORTS GROUP TERYX
post #10 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Stroke Tech View Post
I can't say I like the fact that someone feels I'm being unfair,I just feel I'm just selling stuff at a fair price. The thing is most of the stuff I sell is with my kits and not because I offered it up here at a cheep price.It's no big deal to me,it's not going to hurt me one way or the other. But I do want to see everyone change their web site now so everyone is on the same playing field.

I'll just post on here each day that goes by that people are still showing prices lower then Muzzys retail price.

Day #1
Really... Can't you handle your personal feuds elsewhere? Why not do as Muzzy asks then rat on your competition to them untill they lose their contract with Muzzy's. I dont come on these forums to hear about vendors bitching about eachother.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread