Teryx HQ banner

V-Force John Clutch, anything bad to say?

23K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  4CHINIT 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about getting this stage 3 mod when I get my Pitbull Rockers. Just wondering if anyone has anything bad to say about the Mod. I've heard great things, so I'm just asking if there is anything I should watch out for.

Mainly do hard trail riding, up some hills, wide open on some trails, rocky tight trails, no dunes, I'm in Eastern Canada :)

Thanks!

#2 ·
nothing bad to say about it from me. he has great customer support and puts out a really good product. im very happy with my vfj stuff...

#3 ·
He has done several hundred on the Kawis, I had mine done but tore my engine down right after I got it so don't have a lot of input, I actually have another clutch that John did a stage 3 mod, I had a set of Brute cylinder heads that I trade to him for the work, I am going to be selling it, It is a complete Teryx clutch with Vforce stage 3 mod that has never been installed, got a friend that says he wants it but no money yet so I may be posting it up soon.

#6 ·
Most people that have the bigger tires, more hp, heavy setups and anything else that will put extra strain on the belts is where you find the belt issues, the reason the vforce mod helps on that is when he cuts the angle on the sheaths it makes the belt grip the sheath surface better, and thats what your clutch kits can't do.

#9 ·
I have something bad to say!

I don't have one yet!

:spend:

#13 ·
i shipped mine in ups second day... he got it that morning, did the work, and shipped it out ups blue the same day... whole kit and kaboodle done in 1 business week including shipping....

#14 ·
DO NOT BUY FROM—> V-FORCE JOHN….. HE’S A SCAM!!!!, I bought an EFI, speed limiter delete. ext. I called John and told him the model, yr of my teryx, he told me it was a plug and play just like his website shows, a red EFI kit with 2 plug ins.. Its NOT the one you will get. you will get one not even advertised on his page, and it is FARRRRR From a plug n play as you can get. it is a dynotech that looks like it is straight out of the 80’s. it has idk like 6 connects, you have to take off Both your seat mounts and seats, remove the whole engine cover, the instructions are photocopied in black n white and some parts you cant see. I called him as soon as I received it to tell him this isn’t what I am looking for, I want to return it. He started degrading me acting like I should just do it anyway and of coarse the one bad mechanics or performance shops love to say,, you not mechanically inclined, your don’t know about your machine, your going to learn have to take apart machine sometime, all the garbage a guy would say that won’t give you a refund even though his website says returns. VForce John is a true scum ball. he wrote me pages of texts like an Ex-girlfriend instead of just giving me a return like a real man, he is a coward. DO NOT BUY OR TRUST ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM VFORCE JOHN.. This is the second bad review I’ve written in 40 some yrs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.