2010 Teryx Race Ready For Sale - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Kawasaki Teryx's & Teryx Parts For Sale List Kawasaki Teryx's or Kawasaki Teryx parts for sale in here.
Please no commercial advertising.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-06-2014, 12:34 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

2010 Teryx Race Ready For Sale

I have over $18,000 invested in this car. Asking $14.100.
I wanted to spend time with my daughter so we bought this car last year and began modifying and upgrading it to participate in the TREC Races at the Badlands in Attica, Indiana. We participated in about 3 beginner races before the park owner cancelled all of the 2014 and future races since some of the racers were pre-running at speed during park business hours scaring his customers.
So, I now have a race ready car and no races. I also just bought a new RZR XP4 1000 which suits my needs better for trips to Utah. The best thing about this car is the HCR Racing 6" long Travel Suspension with King Racing remote adjustable shocks and Summers Brothers Racing axles. This car just floats over rough terrain like a butterfly and articulates over any obstacle. The top end of the engine has been totally rebuilt with a Weller Racing Stage 4 840cc Big Bore kit with 10:1 forged JE Pistons (which means it can use regular gas instead of racing gas), Dual Valve Springs with Titanium Retainers and Stage 3 Cams & custom Rocker Arms. The engine only has a couple of hours on it from tuning it on the Dyno at Cozzolino Powersports, and making sure it runs right in my side yard.
The engine coupled with the Muzzy's Performance Pro Exhaust with whisper cores and programmable MSD ignition just growls and pulls 65 BHP at the rear wheels with the custom mapping ! This car just straight hauls ass!!!
It has a Dalton Clutch installed with the Lightweight DASA racing spider clutch cover, a brand new EPI Severe Duty CVT Belt, a High output DASA water pump impeller, Enhanced DASA brake and gas pedals, Engine brake elimination kit with billet DASA cover, Muzzy's digital fuel/air dash mounted meter with billet dash cover. Muzzy's DigiTune programmer, MSD Racing CHARGE Fuel/Ignition Controller with 8 different settings, #6 being the custom program. Remote oil filter and auxiliary oil cooler, Billet air filter plenum, Custom tig welded oil catch can which eliminates any oil blowback into air filter housing.

Muzzy's high output 100amp switchable auxiliary alternator with billet aluminum mount. Allows for any additional accessories to be mounted with zero battery drain. Red LED dash light and switch to activate or deactivate the output of the alternator coupled with an Odyssey Extreme PC925 battery.
Remote mount battery jumper poles on dashboard for easy access jumping of other vehicles with dead batteries so you don't have to remove the seat.
Rhino racing gauge pod with volt gauge, RPM gauge, & water temperature gauge.
Amber Dash Light installed to indicate when the cooling fan is running.
FACTORY UTV UHMW full length full coverage 1/2" thick skid plate over the entire bottom of the car. Slides right over rocks. Protects the entire undercarriage and frame.

***Super ATV electric servo power steering unit for effortless steering!!! Yes it is awesome!

SDR Racing custom roll cage with rear bench seat and cage doors. All of the A-arms, roll cage, push bumper, and cage doors have a Brand New Fresh Coat of Powder Coating in Semi-Gloss Black on them from Gale Enameling in Plainfield which just cost me $550. Custom aluminum roof and door panels with Zeus fittings for easy removal and cleaning. It also has custom fabricated racing quick detach camo window nets.

Twisted stitch bucket racing seats and rear bench seat for passengers in the bed, SDR Racing front push bumper. Front and rear 2" receiver hitches. Custom hitch receiver in pickup bed to mount remote a hitch winch in the bed for storage to keep it clean while offroading. Removable Dragonfire winch mount(no winch).
All seats have Impact Racing five point harnesses front and rear.
Custom fabricated aluminum pickup bed wheel wells to allow for rear tire clearance at full suspension compression. Auxiliary installed pickup bed tie downs and straps for camping gear. Brand new brake pads and a spare set of brake pads.

Title in hand.

4 New Hiper Sidewinder Dual Bead Lock Carbon Fiber 14" racing wheels 4+3's, with 3 spare wheels:
Hiper Dakar dual bead lock 14" wheels 4+3's
28"x10"x14" tires GBC Kanati Mongrels
Spare Maxis Bighorn 2.0 26" tires front and rear 9' and 10"

2010 Kawasaki dimensions:
72" wide outside tire to tire
Overall exact length 125" - 10'5"
Height of Teryx when strapped down is: 71.00"
Height of Teryx when sitting on street is: 71.50"
Uses regular 89 octane gas due to 10:1 compression ratio.

317-223-6509
[email protected]
Email or pm for pics. It won't let me link to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement