Teryx HQ banner

New 08 Custom Teryx 4-sale

10K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Desertdog615 
#1 ·
Just finished this one up today, still need to get some better pics but its up for sale, has all kinds of goodies..XMF LT, billet dress up kit,and bed delete kit that I added some LED brake lights to, custom cage, bumper, dalton clutch kit, muzzys, programable dynatec, two 4" eagle HID's and HID replacements, SSV works sound with 2 BOSS tower speakers, UTV Crap seat bases and intake kit, jet kit, custom candy red powder coat on everything. Also comes with black douglas diablo wheels that havent showed up yet. The machine has 1.7 hrs on it. I also have a fundy standard bore kit sitting here that I could throw together if interested.
$19,500 w/out the fundy kit

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I am not going to lie, looks like a REALLY nice machine my friend.

Could I suggest one thing...I know you moved the tail lights to the cage. however, something needs to go in their place, those empty places stand out way to much.

Overall, I love it and would seriously look at it if I did not have a Teryx already!!

#4 ·
Maybe a gloss reg powder-coated cover or something? Something to match the paint?

Or ya maybe just some dummy lights?

#6 ·
Just a thought, definately not discounting your machine!

#10 ·
Now that is not a bad idea...use dummy lights and black out the lenses!

#15 ·
Very Nice!!, How do you like those seats? Are they comfortable? Did they install without any modification? They look like they might be a little bit wide but damn I love them. Can I ask what they cost?

#12 ·
WOW that is one sikk Teryx. I love what you have done with it. I would love to build a 2 seater and give the wife the 4 seater but I know that ain't happening. Make sure to post up some pics when you get back from Texas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.