Teryx HQ banner

Bigger wheels and tires?

27K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  citem92 
#1 ·
I'm wanting to put wheels and tires on my Teryx... bigger wheels and tires. I have stock 12" wheels and stock 26" Bighorns now. I'd like to put 14" wheels and 28" tires on it. Will I have any clearance issues?

#2 ·
It depends on what wheel backspace you use and the tire. All 28 inch tires are not the same size.

The most common fitment is a wheel that is 14x7 4-136 4+3 with a 28/10R-14 tire. A friend of mine installed a set of MB 352 wheels and Kanati Mongrel 10 ply rated tires on his 2016 Teryx and loves the outcome.

Here is a photo of his machine:

Here is a link to our 14 inch wheels and 30/10R-14 tires:

14x7 4-136 Wheels | Discount Tire Direct

28/10R-14 Tires | Discount tire Direct

Is there a specific tire you are looking for? What type of terrain do you ride in and how do you ride? The more information the better.

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply and the picture of your friends Teryx. Interestingly enough, Kanati Mongrels are the tires I chose. I also purchased a set of MS M12 Diesel wheels. I received them today but haven't put them on yet. I'll post a pic as soon as I do. Again, thanks for the reply.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.