New guy in Az - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Member Introductions We are happy to have you with us, please take a moment to introduce yourself to the rest of the members.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 04:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

New guy in Az

Hey guys I have lurked here for a while and thought I should post up. Picking up my red Teryx tonight and then the fun begins. Look forward to hanging around and shooting the bull with you guys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 05:42 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Hey there, great of you to say hello, we look forward to seeing you around often.

Where in the valley are you? We should get together for a ride. We try to ride weekly, at the very least we take a ride through the desert up to the restaurant at Carefree Hwy and Lake Pleasant.

Shoot me a PM sometime and lets get something together!

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

Hey thanks for the welcome. I actually live in Chino Valley just north of PRescott. When it gets to hot in the valley you will have to venture up north and do a little camping and riding in the pines. Shoot me a pm and let me know lots of riding to do here and I have lots of room at my place to park a toyhauler or two.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 11:13 PM
CommanderTalk.com

We will actually be doing a ride in Munds park for the fourth of July holiday, you should join us...it is fun for the kids, and a very easy going ride!

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 11:39 PM

Welcome to the board NeverEnough!
I'd love more info on the Munds park ride. Is it a day trip or a weekend deal? Places to camp (toy hauler camping, that is). I'm itching to get the Teryx in the dirt. It still only has pavement hours on it (all 2 of them)!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 12:22 AM
CommanderTalk.com

Actually the Munds Park ride will be VERY easy.

Basically you can camp anywhere you would like off the back road to Mormon Lake...there are no issues with Haulers or whatever. From where I live, it is a 1-1/2 hour drive to where we would depart from.

The parade would take part on the 4th of July and then I thought we could all do a ride to Mormon Lake and get lunch and hang out at the restaurant.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 08:25 AM Thread Starter

The 4th trip sounds cool. Have you guys ever been to camp wood. It is about the same drive time maybe a little longer but there is some great riding. Lots of camping for any size rig. I broke my neck in January and wont be doing much riding until the end of April but then it is on. We will have to get a few trips together for the summer.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-03-2008, 09:15 AM
CommanderTalk.com

Actually no I have never been there.

This is my first utlity type rig, owned a Banshee previously so now I have more options when it comes to places to ride.

Not sure if you have kids, however, the parade on the 4th is kinda fun, the kids decorate the machines and then there is a short parade.

We will definately need to get some rides together, we have a few people from AZ on here.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement