Hunterworks left the other forum - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.
Please note, post count does not increment in this forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 06:58 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hunterworks left the other forum

I won't be visiting any other forum but our own and this one. The other one became nothing more than a vendor fest with one person saying there is better than the other one.

The person who is losing is the customer.

There are way more companies out there selling stuff someone else told them it works and pass that info on than there is companies testing it first themselves or developing themselves.

Example of what made me leave. I know K&N filters suck in the dust literally and I know I would never recomend using one on a UTV therefore if a vendor wanted to sell them to you then they don't care about you or your machine or they simply don't know any better. Not sure which is worse.

I assure you Hunterworks does not want to monopolize the UTV accessory market but you can rest assure when I tell you it won't work it does not and when I tell you this does it does. It is up to you to decide where to buy it.

Just like CDI's for the Teryx, I tell guys on the phone they can buy it off ebay for less but if doubling the warranty and being able to fully support the unit is not worth the $18 savings then please don't buy it from us.

We are here for you first and we don't worry about the profit. If we do what we are supposed to do then the profit will come. Hunterworks will not profit from selling parts that don't work or by giving out false information.

Also I can't stand on the sidelines while others are selling you junk or misleading you.

I told Muzzy the other day when they sold me a exhaust, you will either be very glad you sold me this because if it works as you say we will be selling them or you will wish I never called and ordered one because I will test it on our teryx correctly and if it does not work I will be letting people know it does not.

We don't sell clutch kits, air boxes and exhaust for the Rhino because they don't work. It would be very easy to sell that stuff and make a profit on it like most everyone else but I would not feel right.

We are here to help you period!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 08:14 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Their is a big difference between the two forums. I do not post there. Your example is one of many like it.

Hunterworks is an asset which I appreciate.

Thanks for the help!
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 09:08 AM

I post to both. The bickering...has been a bit of a joke lately, and understand why you feel that way. But, Todd I think you under estmate your customers. Most guys can sort through this, by the manner in which posters...post items. Different strokes for different folks. Some will side with one style person, and others will side the other way. In the looooonggg term I think I know how it comes out.

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 09:09 AM

Smile Honesty & Integrity

I've only been on this site about a month (The only site I've ever gone on) & I readily admit I know next to nothing about these machines. But, I do think I am picking up a lot of good info from most of you guys. In 70 years on this good old planet-mostly working with people I think I'm pretty good at judging character. Though I never have met you, I know I'd immediately like people like Todd. Honesty & integrity is apparent & cannot be faked. Thanks
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 11:41 AM
CommanderTalk.com

We do appreciate the kind words about our forum and are happy to hear that our members are comfortable in the way that it is run.

I will say, vendor to vendor discussions can be a hard one to manage, I would like to think the guidelines we have set for vendor to vendor discussions should help everything run smoothly.

Thanks everyone

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Banned

I agree with you Mr. Hunter, I will not sell stuff that you don't get your money's worth. There is alot of stuff out there that is just a rip off. I could make a ton of money selling Hot Cams for these V-Twins but the truth is they don't do much.

You are always going to have problems on the net., beleive me I know. It seems the more honest you are, the more you try and help the more problems you will have.

I believe this site is going to do it's best to keep it clean as possible but there is no way to have a perfect site because we are not a perfect people.

I am going to try and keep as much of the tech stuff I come up with here on this site to help it grow.

Mickey Dunlap
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 03:48 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Thank you Mickey for your support as well.

It would be naive of me to believe for one second that I will be able to please everone 100% of the time, but my commitment to all of you is that I will be fair.

We are all human and surely mistakes will be made...we should not be judged by our mistakes, but by how we own up to them and resolve them.

I see great things ahead of us and truly appreciate the support thus far!

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

Who the heck is Mr. Hunter?? It's Todd I own Hunterworks

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterworks View Post
Who the heck is Mr. Hunter?? It's Todd I own Hunterworks
Just giving respect
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

I bet your older than me, I will be 40 the 18th and Hunter is my son who I named the business after.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement