Camping and Outdoor Enthusiasts - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Off-Topic Discussions Sit back and relax with your fellow members.
Please note, post count does not increment in this forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-13-2010, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Camping and Outdoor Enthusiasts

Hey everyone, just throwing this out there for those who may be interested, I have released a new hunting, fishing, and outdoor site named Outdoor-Forums.com. If you are a fan of camping or the outdoors, we would love to have you join us! Still looking for a site designer, however, everything is 100% functional.

The site can be found at Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoor Forums

Look forward to seeing you around!

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-13-2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
Hey everyone, just throwing this out there for those who may be interested, I have released a new hunting, fishing, and outdoor site named Outdoor-Forums.com. If you are a fan of camping or the outdoors, we would love to have you join us! Still looking for a site designer, however, everything is 100% functional.

The site can be found at Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoor Forums

Look forward to seeing you around!
Very Nice...
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-13-2010, 04:20 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Hey Endi, how you doing my friend? Went to put those lights on a week or so ago and walked right back inside...man its hot out there!!! Hope all is well with you...need to meet in person one of these days!

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-13-2010, 04:25 PM

Come up with us to...

UTVJAM

We did this last year and had a blast so we are doing it again...

Agree its time we meet.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-13-2010, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

That does definately look like a good time...I will have to look into it a little more as I am not sure if it is in the cards right now, but man it really looks like a good time!

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-14-2010, 03:17 AM

Hello everyone!I am new here and i love camping.so when are you guys going for camping.do tell me ,as i am interested.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-13-2010, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Just thought that I would let everyone know that the design for Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoor Forums is completed...ok 99% complete, still not happy with the header.

Anyhow, swing on by and take a look and join us if you wish

At the very least, let me know what you think of the design!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 01:38 PM

I like the layout. Nice work.

-Matt

Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Shop ATV/UTV Tires
Shop ATV/UTV Wheels
Current Promotions
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-20-2011, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Well we had taken the site down for a little bit to make some changes...anyhow the site is back up and organized I think a little better. If you are interested, feel free to join us!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-03-2011, 12:06 PM

What happened to this site?

Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Shop ATV/UTV Tires
Shop ATV/UTV Wheels
Current Promotions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement