Time for a change - Need opinions - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Other UTV Discussions Discuss other UTVs here.
ie, Yamaha Rhino, Polaris Ranger, Polaris RZR, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 11:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Time for a change - Need opinions

OK guys...

I was going to sell old blue (still may) but I am now thinking about making it into a kick ass two seater... So give me some ideas as to you think I should do... share some photos and your thoughts. Its an 04 that has been more to shows then the desert, of course its had the KMS Sheave, CDI, HID HL, etc...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2861.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	581.5 KB
ID:	1051   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2864.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	588.7 KB
ID:	1052   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2870.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	512.2 KB
ID:	1053  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 11:55 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Old Blue sure does not appear to be old, seems to be one nice clean machine. If you can do it, I say keep it and make it a two-seater! Think of it this way, with the way the economy is, are you really going to get what you want out of it? If you can keep it, I saw keep it...or give it to me

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 12:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
Old Blue sure does not appear to be old, seems to be one nice clean machine. If you can do it, I say keep it and make it a two-seater! Think of it this way, with the way the economy is, are you really going to get what you want out of it? If you can keep it, I saw keep it...or give it to me
I really torn... The new Teryx is the wife's and its a 4 seater and I have been on the fence to sell and get another Teryx or keep old blue and convert it over to a 2 seater...

What to do, what to do.

Thanks DP

BTW.. Ill let you drive it for a quarter

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 12:19 AM
CommanderTalk.com

Oh wait, you mentioned selling it and getting a Teryx?

Ok, you ready, here is the plan. Sell the Rhino and get a Teryx. Two seat cage, a LT, a CDI and you are really all good to go...You throw an 840, exhaust, and a Dalton on there and you are smoking most of the people out there!

Here is my 1/4, when do I get to drive

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 12:22 AM

Talking

I'll see your 1/4 & raise ya $1.00 !
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 12:27 AM
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dad View Post
I'll see your 1/4 & raise ya $1.00 !
Hey now, not sure what type of site you think this is, however, I guess I could delete your post LOL

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 12:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
Oh wait, you mentioned selling it and getting a Teryx?

Ok, you ready, here is the plan. Sell the Rhino and get a Teryx. Two seat cage, a LT, a CDI and you are really all good to go...You throw an 840, exhaust, and a Dalton on there and you are smoking most of the people out there!

Here is my 1/4, when do I get to drive
That is what I did for the wife's ride... Now she would let me drive it and ohhh yeah I also gave here a full intercom setup as well.

Do I hear buck fitey...
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 12:30 AM
CommanderTalk.com

What about swapping machines and then just replacing cages?

And I will go 1.50

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 12:31 AM

Red face

Now now DP. We have to play fair...... ?
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 12:32 AM
CommanderTalk.com

LOL of course we do my friend...you are now banned.

That is totally a joke. Actually 4x4dad, check your PMs

Sponsored Links
Advertisement