Check Out Factory UTV's RzR Doors - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Other UTV Discussions Discuss other UTVs here.
ie, Yamaha Rhino, Polaris Ranger, Polaris RZR, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 09:52 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Check Out Factory UTV's RzR Doors

these will be in productin shortly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Door1.jpg
Views:	5742
Size:	423.5 KB
ID:	203   Click image for larger version

Name:	Door_Open.jpg
Views:	1282
Size:	248.5 KB
ID:	204  

livewire whips
factory utv
durkee-racing
toyhauler magazine
BK Fabworks
Fabtech motorsports
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 10:43 AM

Those look sweet...I would like ones for the teryx like that...

2007 CC 6spd powerstroke..
2008 red Teryx basic..
2001 Honda Foreman moms..
2003 Thor fifth wheel..
2005 90cc atv sons...
too many guns to list..hehe..
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Stand by, My T-rex is going into thier shop after next week for Doors, bumpers, Light bars, and Final tweaks on the UHMW skidplates thet Factory UTV specializes in,

check out thier website FACTORYUTV.NET

livewire whips
factory utv
durkee-racing
toyhauler magazine
BK Fabworks
Fabtech motorsports

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 12:00 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Looking great...I actually sent them an e mail a month or maybe even longer about about their skids. Never heard back though. I have been meaning to call them though.

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
Looking great...I actually sent them an e mail a month or maybe even longer about about their skids. Never heard back though. I have been meaning to call them though.
Teryx skids will be Ready around the end of junish to start shipping, they did a very Rough prototype on mine, and they do not want me to put pictures out yet. I am dropping off my Rex with Bob on my way home from oregon and factory UTV is building Doors, Bumpers, Light bar, and Finishing the skid, all for production parts. so Stand by to Stand by.

livewire whips
factory utv
durkee-racing
toyhauler magazine
BK Fabworks
Fabtech motorsports
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 04:08 PM
CommanderTalk.com

That is excellent news, I got ahold of Bob earlier, what a nice guy! He is going to hook us up with one of his skids when they are available. I really like the idea of the UHMW material for skids as they really slide well in addition to being lighter than steel.

I will be very interested to see what they come up with for the doors!

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselpowered View Post
That is excellent news, I got ahold of Bob earlier, what a nice guy! He is going to hook us up with one of his skids when they are available. I really like the idea of the UHMW material for skids as they really slide well in addition to being lighter than steel.

I will be very interested to see what they come up with for the doors!
Bob and the others(all Family(not mine)) at Factory UTV are GREAT people, And fortunately I have the honor of calling him a friend. Just damn good people to be around, and Knowing this I will garuantee you will not find better customer service.

livewire whips
factory utv
durkee-racing
toyhauler magazine
BK Fabworks
Fabtech motorsports
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 07:40 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Absolutely, I talked to him on the phone for some time...very nice guy, I have no hesitation whatsoever about working with him!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement