July 4th - Mormon Lake Ride - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Southwest Region The Southwest Region includes the following States:

Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

July 4th - Mormon Lake Ride

For those of you who will be joining us in Munds Part for the 4th of July Parade and then for the ride to Mormon Lake, I wanted to let you know that I have just been informed that fire restrictions have just been put in place today. I will get some additional information for everyone, but from what I have been told, no charcoal use, no fires, no smoking outside a vehicle except for in designated areas.

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 05:07 PM

Not that it will help us for the 4th but it rained here in Prescott today for about an hour. I am just glad they don't put restricitons on drinkin in camp at nite that would be bad.

Too much is neverenough
2003 duramax dually for towing
2004 Gearbox toyhauler 30fs
2006 limited yfz 450 mine
2003 Pred 500 wifes
1986 4trax 250R sons
1997 300ex daughter
2006 250ex daughter
2008 Teryx ours
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-28-2008, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Oh ya if they were to take away fire and drinking, whats left

I think it is going to be a great time up there though!

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Thought I would share a couple pictures that BML from RhinoTalk.net took at the parade. It was great to meet him as well as Gonfishin, both very nice guys!! NEVERENOUGH was also there with his Teryx, so it was nice to see him and his family again

I would have really liked to do more riding, but the condition of my ankle is quickly going south, so I will admit I am a tad concerned about it.

NEVERENOUGH's Teryx and Gonfishin's grey Rhino behind it:

Gonfishin's Rhino:

My Teryx with new FST long travel kit:

BML's Rhino:

We will have some more up shortly

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-06-2008, 04:29 PM

What a good time. Diesel sorry about the foot it looked nasty man hope it gets better. Had to say hanging out with the guys from RhinoTalk.net was a blast a good group. I can't say enough thanks for all of their help with my Teryx which is on the blind again. Headed to the shop on Monday to try and get it fixed.

Too much is neverenough
2003 Pred 500 wifes
1986 4trax 250R sons
1997 300ex daughter
2006 250ex daughter
2008 Teryx ours
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-07-2008, 10:17 PM

Hey Diesel, We were there and I seen your Teryx sitting beside the Fire house ?I think it was???? anyway good looking ride you have there!

That was my first time riding in the area and OH BOY! What a great place!

I / we need to find out if Crowdogs been there yet! He could do a hell of a write up for the magazine!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Ya that was me next to the fire house blowing coolant. For some odd reason I overheated, have a feeling that the fuse for the radiator fan was blown or something as it was not running. Nonetheless, I had to get back to get the ankle up. Like I said, I really wanted to try that long travel kit out more, but from what I was able to do, it works great!!

Were you parked on the side in a Teryx? I know I waved to a couple of them

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2008, 08:03 PM

Hey Lead Dog welcome to the site. Seen you around on others glad you found us this is a great site hope to see you around often.

Too much is neverenough
2003 Pred 500 wifes
1986 4trax 250R sons
1997 300ex daughter
2006 250ex daughter
2008 Teryx ours
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEVERENOUGH View Post
Hey Lead Dog welcome to the site. Seen you around on others glad you found us this is a great site hope to see you around often.

Thanx for the welcome! I agree it seams to have some good people over here!

diesel: Sorry to hear about your injury! were looking at buying a T Rex before Sand season to becoming a 2 side x side family!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-12-2008, 02:54 AM Thread Starter
CommanderTalk.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Dog View Post
Thanx for the welcome! I agree it seams to have some good people over here!

diesel: Sorry to hear about your injury! were looking at buying a T Rex before Sand season to becoming a 2 side x side family!
Thanks my friend...on a different note, you will love the Teryx, it is a great machine!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement