Best Race in AZ?/Friday Night Lights Schedule - Kawasaki Teryx Forums: Kawasaki UTV Teryx Forum
Southwest Region The Southwest Region includes the following States:

Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
TeryxHQ.com Staff Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Best Race in AZ?/Friday Night Lights Schedule

My parents are retiring and becoming snowbirds in AZ this winter.

So I thought I would go down this winter and visit them. Is there THE RACE for utvs in Arizona? Is there a schedule of other UTV races? If so which one is it and when? Is there a schedule of other UTV races somewhere?

I'd also like to catch a Friday Nights UTV event of some sort. Is there a schedule for those events.

Who makes cages or sells after market parts such as seats for the Teryx in the Arizona or Utah?

I might even pick up a machine on the way down and go for a ride or two.

Don't be shy. Plug your product, race, favourite aftermarket supplier, or favorite trail ride here.

Thanks.

Pictures and posters are cool too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 10:40 AM
CommanderTalk.com

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey there, I am not sure on the races, let me do a little research for you.

I do not think they have a schedule for the Friday Night Rhinos, however, I will send a message off to the organizer and ask him if he can put someting together.

There is no lack of cage or part fabricators out here in AZ, a lot of very good companies to help empty your wallet. As far as seats, BS Sand is local, however, there is a pretty large selection of other manufatures to choose from. If you have to...select the seats and color you want, order them up, and just have them either waiting at a shop or have them shipped to me and I will store them until you get here.

You will have to let us know when you are coming down, I am sure we can get a ride planned for your arrival

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
TeryxHQ.com Staff Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'm hoping to "Butt Check" a few seats while I'm down. I might continue the loop south and hit Glamis on the way back too as it looks like about half an hour from Yuma. Looking forward to going to a place that actually has product in stock that you can see/touch.

I know, I'm about 3-6 months early but thought I'd do some planning and figure out what there is to do and see, and when the best time to go down is.

Thanks for the offer and help DP. I'd be great to actually meet some people on this site.

Edit: What is the "season" for riding October to May before it gets to hot?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 10:18 PM
CommanderTalk.com

Just wanted to get back in touch with you. Looks like there are two more Friday Night Rhino gatherings this year. September 5th and October 3rd. Nothing in November or December as that is dune season and a lot of people will be playing out in the sand

As far as the season, it really depends on what riding you will be doing. October usually starts the dune season. We often do night rides when it starts warming up, but like right now...way to hot to do anything, lol.

AllTerrainJournal.com --> www.AllTerrainJournal.com

I support every man and women in the armed forces, I wish you all the best and thank you!

2008 Kawasaki Teryx | 840cc BBK w/ stage III cams | FST long travel and HD steering | Twisted Stitch seats | FST cage | Muzzy dual exhaust | Dynatek prog CDI | aFe intake | HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks | Goodyear MT/Rs | Crow restraints | SafeGlo LED and FO whips | NightOwl HID conversion | Edge series 40" LED lightbar | Fuego Dual HID lights | Dalton clutch kit and OD cover | Full audio | Navigation | Power steering | TrailTech Vapor computer | Factory UTV skids | Airtite Art custom paint | Maier plastics
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Build Sponsor

Stop in to our shop, we have PRP seats, two and four seat cages, complete cars built with long travel and 840 cc kits, and a lot of billet stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement